RN Website: "Naval Version Of The Swiss Army Knife To Put On Show For Capital"

sootblower

Lantern Swinger
A proper Artificer will use the right tool for the job. Lidl Tiffs and dabbers use swiss army knives. If only we had gone foreign and bought a decent ship.......

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Royal Navy Website said:
Naval Version Of The Swiss Army Knife To Put On Show For Capital
Hmmn, the words: "elephant, mouse, committee & design" spring to mind.

Question is - Has it got one of those pointy things to extract sea cadets from 'orses hooves?

Hmmn, the words: "elephant, mouse, committee & design" spring to mind.
Hello Ninjie - try as I might I cannot come up with a suitable phrase using those 4 words.

Mouse committee for the design of elephants?

Design committee staffed by mice and elephants?

Elephants imprinted with mouse designs form committee?

Please help or I will be unable to function this afternoon worrying about it!!

Hello Ninjie - try as I might I cannot come up with a suitable phrase using those 4 words.

Mouse committee for the design of elephants?

Design committee staffed by mice and elephants?

Elephants imprinted with mouse designs form committee?

Please help or I will be unable to function this afternoon worrying about it!!
You are a retard!! There you go. 4 words ;-)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Actually the Elephant/mouse reference was alluding to my new gastronomic version of a turducken, only instead of using turkey, duck & chicken, I've designed a dish with a mouse within a duck within a turkey within a dog within a horse within an elephant.

Haven't perfected it yet but the idea is to line one up behind the other & frighten the mouse. I've had a few messy near-misses, with the animals in the wrong order, but I'm gertting there.

I was inspired by Heston Wotsit on HMSM Turbulent

Actually the Elephant/mouse reference was alluding to my new gastronomic version of a turducken, only instead of using turkey, duck & chicken, I've designed a dish with a mouse within a duck within a turkey within a dog within a horse within an elephant.

Haven't perfected it yet but the idea is to line one up behind the other & frighten the mouse. I've had a few messy near-misses, with the animals in the wrong order, but I'm gertting there.

I was inspired by Heston Wotsit on HMSM Turbulent
Heston BloominghecK? Strange man.

Anyway Ninjie, I can always find you mice. Would you prefer a live one or one freshly murdered by my cat?