RN Veteran of Second World War attacked in Chichester

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by soleil, Aug 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And the story goes.

My client who has never done anything like this before[because he has never been caught]you must release he is fighting his heroin addiction and comes from a broken home I plead for mercy your honour.

Sentenced to twenty hours community work!

Oh for the joy of walking round the corner and finding one of these scumbags doing the deed I have a nice spot under the rhubarb just for them. There but for the grace of God is your father your mother or your sister or brother. Or yourself!
  2. Tuff guys! hey .Put them in a prison yard and lets see how tuff BAS$&ARDS :x
  3. Chichester??!! But it's a genteel sort of place like Bath and Cheltenham. Crime in Chichester? Nooooooo!

Looks like I' won't be retiring there (opposite Chichester Theatre) after all...... and I do so like the Chichester Festival (no not the racing one :roll: )..... oh and the Bath and Cheltenham arts festivals too.... and Aldeburgh, Savonlinna........
  4. I wish they could catch the "Person" who did this and leave him at the legion for a few hours, let's see how big n brave he/she is then.
    Disclaimer: This is a personal opinion and is not the opinion of any Mod, CO or NZBootneck/Karma and should not be construde by any member of the press as the opinion of the RN.