RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciated!

TF110

Lantern Swinger
#1
Guys

Which breast pocket does the "Royal Navy" recognition flash go over on CS95's and is it centred above the pocket or to the left?
 

TF110

Lantern Swinger
#6
Guys

Why don't you go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donught? Bottom line is that I'm doing a job where I need to wear this kit, but the person issuing it to me didnt know where the badges went - as I'm RNR this is the easiest way for me to find out. Thanks so much for the help you total cnuts.
 
#7
TF110 said:
Guys

Which breast pocket does the "Royal Navy" recognition flash go over on CS95's and is it centred above the pocket or to the left?
I would say it goes on the right pocket, this allows your name to go on the left pocket in a similar fashion to No4s, the length of the tally should be the same as the width of the top of the pocket and the text centred to the tally
 
#8
TF110 said:
Guys

Why don't you go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donught? Bottom line is that I'm doing a job where I need to wear this kit, but the person issuing it to me didnt know where the badges went - as I'm RNR this is the easiest way for me to find out. Thanks so much for the help you total cnuts.
Nice retort shipmate!!

In my last job I had the Royal Navy flash over the right pocket and my name over the left.
 
#10
Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Centred above LEFT pocket - end of.

In these days when the reputation of the RN is somewhat lower than it deserves, getting these 'little' things right when fronting up before the Pongos and Crabs is actually far more important than it may appear at first.
 

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#11
Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Letsbeavenue said:
Centred above LEFT pocket - end of.

In these days when the reputation of the RN is somewhat lower than it deserves, getting these 'little' things right when fronting up before the Pongos and Crabs is actually far more important than it may appear at first.

Right pocket actually (PJHQ policy).... depending upon Theatre there may be a name or not.
 

the_matelot

War Hero
Moderator
#12
Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

silverfox said:
Letsbeavenue said:
Centred above LEFT pocket - end of.

In these days when the reputation of the RN is somewhat lower than it deserves, getting these 'little' things right when fronting up before the Pongos and Crabs is actually far more important than it may appear at first.

Right pocket actually (PJHQ policy).... depending upon Theatre there may be a name or not.
Someone may want to tell COMUKMARFOR then that he's got his on the wrong side in desert DPM's then...
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Diamond Lil's 53
darkblueforever The Fleet Air Arm 20
O Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 91

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top