RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciated!

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by TF110, May 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys

Which breast pocket does the "Royal Navy" recognition flash go over on CS95's and is it centred above the pocket or to the left?

2. Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Left and centred. I think!!

3. FFS x 2 and tell the twat that he/she is helping to kill the forces. One despairs.

4. Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Grumpier than usual this evening ;)

5. Guys

Why don't you go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donught? Bottom line is that I'm doing a job where I need to wear this kit, but the person issuing it to me didnt know where the badges went - as I'm RNR this is the easiest way for me to find out. Thanks so much for the help you total cnuts.

6. I would say it goes on the right pocket, this allows your name to go on the left pocket in a similar fashion to No4s, the length of the tally should be the same as the width of the top of the pocket and the text centred to the tally

7. Nice retort shipmate!!

In my last job I had the Royal Navy flash over the right pocket and my name over the left.

8. Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

it goes over the left pocket, (as you wear it). no names on c95.

9. Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Centred above LEFT pocket - end of.

In these days when the reputation of the RN is somewhat lower than it deserves, getting these 'little' things right when fronting up before the Pongos and Crabs is actually far more important than it may appear at first.

10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Right pocket actually (PJHQ policy).... depending upon Theatre there may be a name or not.

11. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Re: RN TRF on CS95's - quick Q - answer by Tue AM appreciate

Someone may want to tell COMUKMARFOR then that he's got his on the wrong side in desert DPM's then...