RN Training New Programme

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nutty, Oct 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sent to me today by another Deeps

======================================

RECOMMENDED TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR ALL RN PERSONNEL

In order to assure the highest levels of quality service and standards from Royal Naval Personnel, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.).

We are trying to give our employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. , please see your Supervising Superior or DO. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our Leading Rates, Senior Rates, WO's and Officers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T. seriously will be placed in the DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.).

Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T .) .

Since your Superiors took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to take S.H.I.T. anymore, because they are all full of S.H.I.T.. already. If you too are full of S.H.I.T. , you may be interested in a job training others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LIST of LEADERS (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. ) .

Thank you,

BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING
    (B.I.G.S.H..I.T.)

FOST Staff 21/10/2008 1454Z

=======================

Nutty

2. What a load of crap!!!!! :pottytrain1:

3. But sounds v true!!

4. No Its S.H.I.T. crap is a bodily waste or a slang word for rubbish :tp: :toilet:

Nutty :tp: :toilet:

5. Outstanding..!!!

6. Is it true you can get SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING FOR ALL CONCERNED EMBARKING DOWNTOWN (S.H.I.T.F.A.C.E.D.) when alongside?