RN to RM

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how easy it would be in my position to change my application from Royal Navy to Royal Marines.

I have completed everything up to interview stage for my ETME application so if I were to contact my AFCO in regards to applying for the RM, would I have to start a fresh from RT again?

Cheers,
Chris

Yeah I was thinking that, but things like the RT and Medical would be subject to passing rates I am guessing?

I know this probably sounds small minded but I watched a couple of documentaries and seeing how much respect that people have for the Marines. It seems a lot more physically demanding too which I LOVE!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hi Guys,

Just wondering how easy it would be in my position to change my application from Royal Navy to Royal Marines.

I have completed everything up to interview stage for my ETME application so if I were to contact my AFCO in regards to applying for the RM, would I have to start a fresh from RT again?

Cheers,
Chris
Yep, no problem prior to joining.

Contact AFCO, re-take PJFT prior to interview, then PRMC. Guidance here: RM Bite Size - How to join - PRMC - Potential Royal Marines Course forum

Latest Threads