RN Site: "Merseyside Officer To Sail Frigate Into Home City"

hammers

Lantern Swinger
Re: RN Site: "Merseyside Officer To Sail Frigate Into Home C

and boy am I looking forward to the run ashore as never been to Liverpool before! :lol:

hammers said:
and boy am I looking forward to the run ashore as never been to Liverpool before! :lol:
OMG :roll: :roll: and only £1. 50 a pint :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just make sure she's tied up securely or youll' find her burnt out in a supermarket car park next morning :D

hammers said:
Head off to the Grafton, Liverpool's illigitimate sister of Pompey's Jo's (RIP) :D

Almost certain to be the basis of many a dit for years to come!!! :D

Lucky B*stards!!! :(

hammers said:
Hope you've enjoyed my home city, i certainly enjoyed my little tour of your ship this morning! :lol:

Joint_Force_Harrier said:
hammers said:
Head off to the Grafton, Liverpool's illigitimate sister of Pompey's Jo's (RIP) :D

'
I thought the 'Grafton' closed years ago long after The Beatles played there and the legendary 'Grab a Granny Night'. The 'in place to be now is Matthew Street followed by Albert Dock :lol:

Hermes_R12 said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
hammers said:

'
I thought the 'Grafton' closed years ago long after The Beatles played there and the legendary 'Grab a Granny Night'. The 'in place to be now is Matthew Street followed by Albert Dock :lol:
& if you fancy some fists head for Concert Square as well ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ghost_Rider Site Issues 69
Bad CO Site Issues 10
Bad CO Site Issues 25