RN Recruitment Test

I've been emailed about my details now being given to my AFCO, and they've said someone will contact me to arrange my test.

They've said alternatively that I can contact them via email or phone, and they've given the contact details.

Would they look at me calling first/emailing first before they do, as overly eager or 'wanting the job'?

I've been emailed about my details now being given to my AFCO, and they've said someone will contact me to arrange my test.

They've said alternatively that I can contact them via email or phone, and they've given the contact details.

Would they look at me calling first/emailing first before they do, as overly eager or 'wanting the job'?
I would suggest that being pro-active is one of the best ways to show that you want the job more than the next chap in line.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Prior to ringing, allow about 48 hours for your AFCO to get in touch. They'll usually email you the invitation to sit the recruiting test but often the email is missed because the AFCO is not on your "Known Senders" list. Check your junk/spam folder - if nothing, give them a call.