RN Pay

Hi, can someone in the know please give me a rough run down of pay

I believe so far that you get a basic pay of around £860 a month for the first 26 weeks, is that correct?

What does it look like after that with all deductions etc

Also how does Sea pay work, I believe you get extra money when you’re at sea?

I know it’s not rock star wages but my wife would like a rough idea so she can work through our finances in advance!!

Many thanks

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
Standard pay is on there but I can't find anything about deductions and role specific sea pay either.

I also would like to know:
Accommodation price,
Food price,
Additional stuff that you'd only find out once you get there,
If sea pay is actually about £4 ish extra a day etc.

Hi, can someone in the know please give me a rough run down of pay

I believe so far that you get a basic pay of around £860 a month for the first 26 weeks, is that correct?

What does it look like after that with all deductions etc

Also how does Sea pay work, I believe you get extra money when you’re at sea?

I know it’s not rock star wages but my wife would like a rough idea so she can work through our finances in advance!!

Many thanks
The £860 or so that you've mentioned is what's yours after deductions have been taken.

If the OP works out how to do their pay, can they work out mine? You'd think after 17 years of this it'd be easy, but not so much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only sussed mine out once in service, managed to work out the old pay slips, then the twats changed them? at the end of service I think I had or saw the equivalent of all my pay, they have to calculate if they owe you or other way round, It took years after leaving to sort out the advance of pay Tax?

Traminator

Lantern Swinger
Dividing a month by 4 to get a weekly amount has always been a dangerous practice (stand fast 75% of Februarys).

Averaged out over a year, the figure is approximately 4.33. (52 weeks divided by 12 months = 4. 3333).
So in this case 860÷4.33=198.6 per week.