RN Live Chat 18/03: Captain Michael Davis-Marks OBE MCIPR

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by soleil, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: RN Live Chat 18/03: Captain Michael Davis-Marks OBE MCIP

bump

2. Thanks Soleil. Forgot about that.

3. Re: RN Live Chat 18/03: Captain Michael Davis-Marks OBE MCIP

bump

4. Question 51. Harry Davis-Marks: Hope it goes well tonight Love Harry and George (Go Navy Go)

17:24

Michael Davis-Marks: in response to Question 51.

Hope it goes well tonight Love Harry and George (Go Navy Go)

Hi Harry, Hi George - hope you are being good little boys and helping Mum (and doing your homework). LoL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found that on page 6, had a giggle.

5. Re: RN Live Chat 18/03: Captain Michael Davis-Marks OBE MCIP

In theory these online chats are a very useful and interesting resource, but I do think the people running them could do a much better job of filtering the questions that get through. As it is they seem to descend into a constant flow of questions which could be answered either by looking briefly at the RN website or by visiting the AFCO. I was otherwise engaged today during the Q and A but I just read the transcript hoping it would be an interesting read but alas that was not the case. It does seem to be a bit of a waste of the experience of these people that they are subjected to such questions as:

6. Re: RN Live Chat 18/03: Captain Michael Davis-Marks OBE MCIP

Yeah ive noticed that too, i read through the transcript aswell just to see if there are any gems but its mostly always the same old newbie stuff.

What do we expect i suppose, it is open to the public bullshit parade. :D