Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RN Careers Website: Live Chat 23/09: Penny Clark MEO

D

Deleted 7

soleil said:
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/rn-live/article/marine-engineer-officer-and-olympic-sailor/*/changeNav/6568

Please can you add an info post and not just a link, in future posts. The reason for this, is so that people have more understanding

X.R.D

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
soleil said:
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/rn-live/article/marine-engineer-officer-and-olympic-sailor/*/changeNav/6568

Jesus Christ, please PLEASE PLEASE add a frigging info post and not just a link.

I have told you this over on RP too!

Erm chill. Soleil does alot more for this site than most as has been said many times before!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
X.R.D said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
soleil said:

Jesus Christ, please PLEASE PLEASE add a frigging info post and not just a link.

Erm chill. Soleil does alot more for this site than most as has been said many times before!!

Makes you read the article though

Jenny_Dabber said:
soleil said:

Seconded, someone got out of the wrong side of bed today.

Soleil contributes more to this site than pretty much everyone. MODs included.

X.R.D

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
soleil said:

Seconded, someone got out of the wrong side of bed today.

Soleil contributes more to this site than pretty much everyone. MODs included.

Or someone elses!!! 8O 8O

Jenny_Dabber said:
soleil said:

What's your problem it says on the subject line what it's about.

It does what it says on the tin!!!!
SM

:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Temporary Royal Navy Careers Website Up And Running Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
P New Royal Marine careers website Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
I Naval Careers Portal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
P Careers Discussion Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
MoD_RSS National Careers Service Virtual Jobs Fair returns on June 8 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 1000 jobs promoted to local job seekers at National Careers Service virtual jobs fair MoD News 0
BFRS123 National Employment Online Careers Fair - April 2020 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
BFRS National Employment & Careers Fair @ Catterick - 23rd April 2020 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS ESFA’s National Careers Service head awarded in New Year’s Honours MoD News 0
Skylarker RFA or RN Careers Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS The National Careers Service course directory is changing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20 million funding to help 10,000 young people into NHS careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New qualifications to help teachers progress their careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: It's showtime! Helping pupils set off on the road to STEM careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Education Secretary announces £2.5m boost to Careers Hubs in 20 areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Launching the VOA careers site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New online apps launched to transform careers advice for students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New funding to support young women into maritime careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Top Employers to help all primary schools offer careers education to pupils MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Youngsters learn about careers on offer in growing Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Minister praises work of organisations helping veterans into new careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl scientists inspire more women to choose STEM careers MoD News 0
J My Careers advisor hasn’t been in contact? Joining the Royal Navy 6
F Careers Office Leave Joining the Royal Navy 3
J Careers sailing/joining the bridge Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
TechFin Heading to the Careers Office, Anything I should ask? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
TechFin When will the Careers site be up? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS News story: Unique careers at Dstl MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Covenant means coding careers for military community as Amazon Web Services sign up MoD News 0
F Careers Adviser Discretion? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
BFRS National Employment & Careers Fair @ Aldershot The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS National Employment & Careers Fair @ Catterick - 24th November 2016 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Tidworth Job & Careers Fair The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS 7 Days to go until our Grantham Job and Careers Event! 14th July 2016 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Oxfordshire Careers Event for the Armed Forces Community The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS BFRS Oxfordshire Military Community Careers Event sponsored by Explosive Learning Solutions The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
H I have my interviews with my local careers office tomorrow... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
M Careers office Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
BFRS BFRS Careers Event - Tidworth, 2nd October The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 4
G Unsure about naval careers and qualifications Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
BFRS BFRS Catterick Careers Event - 4th September 2014 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 5
dirtyweeally Initial Careers Presentation, what to expect? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
FunkyJunky If you could go back to the careers office....... The Fleet 38
D RN Careers advice, RN or UNI? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 60
soleil 1SL Assists With A Careers Enquiry From A Potential Recruit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 43
A Careers Guidance/Progression Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
soleil Royal Navy Careers Service - Narrow Boat Flotilla The Fleet 5
supermario Ilford RN and RM careers office closing for business Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M RFA - Medical & Careers RFA 1
E Who's my Careers Manager? UPO 9