RMR

Discussion in 'RMR' started by laxy, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I HAD MY MEDICAL TODAY IN MANCHESTER FOR THE RMR DID OK WITH THE MEDICAL AND THE INTERVIEW,

BUT FAILED DOING MY 1.5MILE RUN ON THE TREDMILL IN 10:45 EVEN SO I HAD DONE IT ONLY THE OTHER DAY IN PRACTISE, I HAD TO STOP! THINK IT WAS NERVES.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO'S A MEMBER OF THAT UNIT WHO CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH THIS? PERHAPS ANY OF YOU GUYS GETTING TOGETHER AND DOING SOME PHSY LIKE RUNNING?? :???:

2. The old saying... when you fall off your bike, pick yourself up and get back on it!

When will you get to sit it again?

What was the routine, were you warmed up? What time did you get?

And next time prep the head... FOCUS

:shock:

3. HAD TO GO TO LA FITNESS IN MANCHESTER, EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED TO YOU AND YOU GET A WARM UP, FIRST A QUICK WALK FOR 200 MTRS THEN A SLOW JOG FOR ABOUT THE SAME,

YOU CAN THEN STOP AND STRETCH OFF WHILE YOU GET A BREATHER ASWELL, WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU PRESS THE START BUTTON ON THE TREDMILL AND IT GO'S TO THE SET PROGRAME AND QUICKLY BUILDS UP ITS SPEED TO 9 MPH,
    IF YOU LEAVE AT THIS SETTING AND DO NOT SLOW IT DOWN YOU WILL COMPLETE THE EXERCISE IN 10:20 WITH 25SEC TO SPARE.

WORD OF ADVISE DON'T HAVE 2 BIG MACS BEFORE HAND LIKE I DID. THINK NERVES ALSO GOT THE BETTER OF ME, AS I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY AND PASSED IT EASY. OH WELL

4. HI Laxy !

Was you informed that you'd be having your PJFT with your Interview & Medical? As i have got my medical / interview next week (liverpool), but the 1.5 mile run hasnt been mentioned. Surely they'd ask me to take at least some trainers :?:

Thanks for reading