RMR Scotland selection intake

RMR Scotland will be running a selection course for new recruits in November.

Here at glasgow detachment we'll be running a holding troop to prepare potential recruits for selection on tuesday evenings at 7 o'clock. Anyone interested get in touch by phone with the HQ or private message me. Contact details for HQ can be found on the royal marines website in the RMR section.

http://www.royalmarines.mod.uk

hey guys. A week ago I gave RMR Glasgow a call to see about applying. I got through to an answering machine and left my details.

Any idea on how long it'll take to get back to me? or should i maybe call again? thanks.

wannabeamarine said:
hey guys. A week ago I gave RMR Glasgow a call to see about applying. I got through to an answering machine and left my details.

Any idea on how long it'll take to get back to me? or should i maybe call again? thanks.
In my experience of these things i would say that it would be in your interests to keep ringing and badgering them as things tend to be forgotten or misplaced. At least it will also show your keen to get on. And stop bloody using hey guys this isnt an episode of friends FFS

Rant rant

Good luck with it

XRD

wannabeamarine said:

If you have not yet received a reply, PM me.

Drum magazine (320 rounds capacity) Falaffel LauncherMk1 .
Stops insurgents dead in their tracks in the hot sandy places as they pick up the tasty chick pea vittals, giving rest of section time to give 'em the good news with aimed shots to the upper body.

IA Drills for Falaffel Launcher
Falaffel launcher firing right.....Falaffel Launcher stops
Cock, Hook and look, clear underdone Falaffel or the one with extra Humus the 2 most likely causes of stoppages.
Carry on. :dwarf:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M RMR 10
oldspice RMR 0
oldspice RMR 8