RMR Presentation Evening

Discussion in 'RMR' started by rickam, Mar 19, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morning all,

Ive recently received an invitation to attend the RMR Presentation day, and feel like the letter sent out was vague. Now i did speak to a gentleman on the phone who however helpful booked me onto the royal naval reserve day and told me to dress smart, and to take a phys kit, it has been changed however and i am now (finally) booked onto the RMR London presentation day on the 5th of april.

I just need to know wether the same rules apply, dress smart, phys kit etc. and if some one has been on one of these presentation events could you please let me know what it entails etc.

Thanks in advance. :thumbright:

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Whatever the script, different units conduct their RMR presentations on a local initiative. Common sense suggests if you rock up smartly dressed with a small bag containing (if needed) gym kit & washgear, you've pretty much covered all eventualities. If you're the only scruff without phys gear, you will feel a bit dafter than being the only guy in top hat and tails. In any case, you can always cuff it and say you want to be an Officer & didn't realise "poor people" would be coming also.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.