RMR Merseyside

Ja5on

War Hero
X.R.D said:
toxic said:
Stoker
As a Matelot from AFCO, you would know what is happening in a marine unit !!!! I think not. The numbers of attendees are dropping - like a stone

But we will see shall we - time will tell

I always thought there was Royal before Marines but would i know.

Silly me eh!!! :roll:

P.S i call wah on this throbber!!!

You know nothing, I have been to holding troop twice which makes me a worldwide expert, with my knowledge I could write a book on them. :wink: I only left because I couldn't read musical notes and apparently there is no spoon playing positions in the band. :lol:

MOOSE

Lantern Swinger
toxic said:
well with RMR Mersey close to closing / being run down, you should maybe look at other units

Toxic
you are complete throbber !! please give us all a larf and try to justify your ludicrous , uninformed claim
go on - i dare you !

Ja5on

War Hero
MOOSE said:
toxic said:
well with RMR Mersey close to closing / being run down, you should maybe look at other units

Toxic
you are complete throbber !! please give us all a larf and try to justify your ludicrous , uninformed claim
go on - i dare you !

Well when I last played ...... on my xbox..... and read the book ....... :roll: :lol:

labrum

War Hero
MOOSE said:
toxic said:

Toxic
go on - i dare you !
I'd love it if he took you up on that, some how I can't see happening, probably bases it on the time he got his head stuck in the railings on Sefton Park Road trying to get a closer look at the LCVP...

toxic

MOOSE said:
toxic said:

Toxic
go on - i dare you !

aahhh the OC and his side kick B______- the main cause of RMR mersey downfall (b______ that is) - cause havoc and get rewarded. So lets look at some suggestions - 2 dets to be combined as 1 ???? well we will see if that works - maybe, maybe not, next det being run down, again look at the numbers of actual attebdees (4 U stoker this one - not what u are told) final det doing awefully well.

MOD Edit Whilst allowing you more rope with which to hang yourself, I will not allow names to be used. NZB

X.R.D

War Hero
toxic said:
MOOSE said:
toxic said:

Toxic
go on - i dare you ![/quote

aahhh the OC and his side kick b_____ - the main cause of RMR mersey downfall (b______ that is) - cause havoc and get rewarded. So lets look at some suggestions - 2 dets to be combined as 1 ???? well we will see if that works - maybe, maybe not, next det being run down, again look at the numbers of actual attebdees (4 U stoker this one - not what u are told) final det doing awefully well

Aww were/are you a nod who didn't make the grade precious???

Just be aware of who you are talking to in this forum as we all know each other incredibly well. In fact a few of us served together wearing the green lid and commando flashes which i very much doubt you ever wore. Perhaps you would like to provide facts to back up your ludicrous assumptions. Go on mate you can P.M me and tell me i dont mind.

However i still call wah on this and yes you guessed it your still a throbber with no idea what your gobbing off about!! :roll: :roll:

labrum

War Hero
Even more 'fascinating' than what toxic has to say is the reason why he feels it necessary to say it - toxic you need to get it off your chest mate, what's up?

X.R.D

War Hero
labrum said:
Even more 'fascinating' than what toxic has to say is the reason why he feels it necessary to say it - toxic you need to get it off your chest mate, what's up?

Absolutely Labrum. Perhaps a bitter and twisted nod who didnt make the grade who stares into his beer glasses wondering.........if only i was man enough!!! 8) :wink:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
toxic said:
...well we will see if that works - maybe, maybe not, next det being run down, again look at the numbers of actual attebdees (4 U stoker this one - not what u are told) final det doing awefully well.

As regards what I'm told, from those qualified to inform (ie: your training team): we only pay those enrolled & therefore can gauge exactly how many join, fail to join or subsequently draw a recruit or trained rank wage. It's very easy to judge really.

It's been decided that one intake per year, but maybe two holding troops leading-up to one selection weekend (PRMRC) produces the best results with regard achieving trained ranks.

We would all agree that the only guaranteed RMR green beret is owned by a former fully trained regular RM who opts to join the RMR upon leaving.

There are huge attrition rates with RMR recruits as you may well be painfully aware, but we still get up to a dozen or so, good guys who pass training each year with consistent rather than diminishing results. We expect to lose 75% of those that pass all elements of AFCO selection & PRMRC to commence RMR Recruit Training. We lose equally as many just getting as far as PRMRC. RMR Mersey & other units can achieve trained ranks in 14 months from the start of RMR RT however the national average is 18-24 months.

Those afforded the luxury of having two Recruit Troops per year in their unit & the choice of being back-trooped 6 months because they cannot be bothered turning out on a wet & windy weekend will invariably feel miffed if that option is removed & the stakes heightened to a 12 month back-troop.

There are several "types" of typical RMR applicants in my opinion, some of which are listed below:

Those who leave the Corps fully trained & who miss the camaraderie & being part of the best boys club.

There are those that are 100% focused who will gain their green beret at the first opportunity.

Those who mistakenly think it will be easier to obtain their beret part-time rather than full-time - typically someone who opted-out of regular RT previously or those who later aspire to join the regular Corps with their green beret whilst maybe continuing further education. This group tend to have several false starts.

There are those who are older than the average regular recruit, in established civilian jobs who cannot afford the drop in income but want to be a Commando before the window of opportunity closes due to age.

Rather than worry about others that fall by the wayside, it maybe worth looking inward with regard time taken & results achieved. As already stated we expect to lose many recruits along the way - this isn't because any unit is failing, it's because the standards remain high & we don't want duffers.

MOOSE

Lantern Swinger
toxic said:
MOOSE said:
toxic said:

Toxic
go on - i dare you !

aahhh the OC and his side kick B______- the main cause of RMR mersey downfall (b______ that is) - cause havoc and get rewarded. So lets look at some suggestions - 2 dets to be combined as 1 ???? well we will see if that works - maybe, maybe not, next det being run down, again look at the numbers of actual attebdees (4 U stoker this one - not what u are told) final det doing awefully well.

MOD Edit Whilst allowing you more rope with which to hang yourself, I will not allow names to be used. NZB

Toxic

as previously stated you are a co*k - i have no idea of what and who you are talking about - and neither do you.
it is obvious you have NO knowledge of RMR Merseyside or indeed LIVDET.
For your information RMR Merseyside consistently contributes up to 40% of total RMR numbers to mobilisation - its training model has now been accepted pan RMR as the best practice due to its high number of passes.
the one reason that numbers may be down at LIVDET is that they currently have ** ranks on pre deployment for Herrick
however you wouldnt know this would you coz you havent or never will make the grade
i dont intend to waste any more of my time on you - go back and crawl under what ever rock you came from -- wah !

labrum

War Hero
MOOSE said:
toxic said:
MOOSE said:
toxic said:

Toxic
go on - i dare you !

Toxic

as previously stated you are a co*k - i have no idea of what and who you are talking about - and neither do you.
it is obvious you have NO knowledge of RMR Merseyside or indeed LIVDET.
For your information RMR Merseyside consistently contributes up to 40% of total RMR numbers to mobilisation - its training model has now been accepted pan RMR as the best practice due to its high number of passes.
the one reason that numbers may be down at LIVDET is that they currently have ** ranks on pre deployment for Herrick
however you wouldnt know this would you coz you havent or never will make the grade
i dont intend to waste any more of my time on you - go back and crawl under what ever rock you came from -- wah !
Nuff said