RMR London

Discussion in 'RMR' started by Digger69, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick one, i am currently serving in the TA and travelling to Croydon on a regular basis from down south (East Sussex) i travel by train so is there any point in me having a butchers at said unit? Is it far from Either main Stations? Cheers all.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

4. Cheers all, i was more wondering if anyone on here travels as far and wheather or not they find it a problem?!

Green slime?! Not in a million years ;) !

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Perhaps do a recce and try it yourself... go on, put a bit of excitement in your life! 8O :?

6. Used to take me about 25 mins from London Bridge to Jamaica Rd, but then I was bimbling. You could take a bike and at least halve that.
    NZB

7. Ah, the old bootneck bimbling. A couple of times when there was 'def no phys tonight boys', I was caught short by running to a drill night, a good 6 miler, then finding out that the training plan had changed, and we were now doing, you guessed it, a six miler. Threaders beyond.

8. I was Fleet Reserve after Regular service so just turned up showed a bored looking storeman my kit and hung around until the bounty was paid, once a year.
    NZB

9. Or you could run there. The unit likes the odd bimble across the major bridges across the thames aswell!!

:thumright: :thumright: