RMR Leeds

Discussion in 'RMR' started by R_a_Z, Aug 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone on here either part of or applying to RMR Leeds?

2. If you are interested in joining Leeds get yourself down for a chat on a training night, or contact Leeds AFCO.

It is a good detachment with a good bunch of blokes.

3. I am joining RMR Leeds, i was asking if anyone else on this site is joining or is already part of it?

4. Im just in the process of trying to contact AFCO Leeds to find out some dates for the next holding troop and selection weekend, as it happens..!

5. Cool, how far are you in the application process? I have my medical on the 23rd September, i don't have a date for PJFT yet, i was told by the warrant officer at Carlton Barracks in Leeds that the next selection weekend(PRMC) for the RMR should be November sometime. I was also told that i could go into holding troop after my medical (or 'voluntary training' as he called it), i can't remember which nights they're on though, but look forward to seeing you there mate!

6. I understand the next selection weekend is in October. Which is too soon for me im afraid.
    I will be aiming for the new year as i dont want to do holding troop until my phys is MUCH better. I dont want to embarass myself prematurely.

Good luck though.