rmr in london

#1
hi guys i live in london and i am wanting to join the ta as a marine. I used to be in II para for four years and i am just hoping that you green lids wont be too jealous becoz ive already served with an elite unit of the british army
 
#3
tigger said:
hi guys i live in london and i am wanting to join the ta as a marine. I used to be in II para for four years and i am just hoping that you green lids wont be too jealous becoz ive already served with an elite unit of the british army
You were in the AGC?
 
#5
yeah i had a look at that but at tha end of tha day its about doing not reading wots the point in reading a website if yore not goin to do it in real life, getup, in tha paras we never read we only did and thats how i ernd my maroon beret now im downgradin myself to a green one ha ha ha
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#6
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
tigger said:
hi guys i live in london and i am wanting to join the ta as a marine. I used to be in II para for four years and i am just hoping that you green lids wont be too jealous becoz ive already served with an elite unit of the british army
You were in the AGC?
MPGS, I think...
 
#7
tigger said:
yeah i had a look at that but at tha end of tha day its about doing not reading wots the point in reading a website if yore not goin to do it in real life, getup, in tha paras we never read we only did and thats how i ernd my maroon beret now im downgradin myself to a green one ha ha ha
Ah, the Int corps then...
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#8
Bless, he wants to leave the paras so he can finally jump out of an aircraft. If you are in 2 para why don't you try joining the real 2 para? The RAF Regt are recruiting so I hear.
 
#11
paras are more than infantry they are a way of life and its only once uv been in them can u understand that. after servin for too years im now wanting to leave the army and join the ta instead as a marien i live in hackney so it looks like ill be goin for london det
 
#12
Good to see that the Parachute Regiments legendary literacy skills are being upheld by Tigger. :roll:
Get yourself along to Jamaica Road sharpish, with a bit of help from the Schoolie and lots of time you may just be able to complete the application form before you're too old to sit the Recruitment Test.
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#13
You may want to pay a little more attention to your maths in school tomorrow as well, you seem to get your numbers confused quite easily, or is it just your 2 x table you struggle with?
 
#14
tigger said:
paras are more than infantry they are a way of life and its only once uv been in them can u understand that. after servin for too years im now wanting to leave the army and join the ta instead as a marien i live in hackney so it looks like ill be goin for london det
Right. Hello Mike Golden. (Or uninspired ARRSE wind up merchant)Do One you tard.
In your first post you claim to have served 4 years now its 'too' (sic) and you live in Hackney, when did the 2nd battalion move there then? Or do you commute. :twisted:
And it's Helmand, you donkey.
 
#16
Damnit. Outed. (ARRSE wind up merchant)

As you can guess I'm not really in 2 para nor do I aspire to wear a green lid (too much of a fat knacker), and I can actually spell. Hope you guys didn't take too much offence by calling you part of God's chosen arm, or scare you too much into thinking that some absolute mong was going to join you.

And top marks to NZ_bootneck by correctly identifying my source of inspiration as Mr. Golden!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G RMR 4
Lick RMR 1
R RMR 13

Similar threads

Top