RMR Henley-On-Thames

Jamessly1989 said:
Hi everyone,

Im looking to join RMR Henley in time for the start of Holding troop and selection. I have heard that holding troop starts end of November and selection weekend is January. Can anyone confirm this?? Second question is, i have only just got in contact with my local unit. They have not got back to me as of yet, is there a chance that i will be able to get all my admin sorted by the time holding troop starts and/or selection weekend?
Any help will be great.

Many thanks

James
Hi James

I would say the best thing to do is get your end of the admin sorted as soon as possible as unfortunately the Corps can be a bit slow in getting their end sorted. My suggestion is that you train as hard as you can for the impending Holding troop selection whenever that is as this will give you something to aim for. Another suggestion would be to ring up the unit or RMR London and ask their advice as they will know more about it than i do.

Any advice on training PM me mate.

NB

J

Jamessly1989

Many thanks Nutty, i shall take your advice. In regards to training, i have sent you a PM. Many thanks

James

Jamessly1989 said:
Many thanks Nutty, i shall take your advice. In regards to training, i have sent you a PM. Many thanks

James[/quot

No worries james

Didnt receive your PM so you might want to try again mate

J

Jamessly1989

Right ok mate i have tried again, should come through this time. My knowledge on how to use these sites aint too good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J RMR 0
B RMR 14
A RMR 3