RM Uniforms & Their Purposes.

It's come to my attention that there are a few uniforms that the Booties use, I'm curious to find out what each ones purpose serves for. :) Besides covering up the bulging bellies I'm sure doesn't exist on them ;).

Ones to fight in
Ones to go ashore in
Ones to march about in playing an instrument

Frocks and Dresses are for wearing down the messdeck :w00t:

paddlequack said:
It's come to my attention that there are a few uniforms that the Booties use, I'm curious to find out what each ones purpose serves for. :) Besides covering up the bulging bellies I'm sure doesn't exist on them ;).
Take 180 pounds of bone, muscle and sinew. Wrap tightly in neoprene rubber. Soak in salt-water.......................deadly when wet :thumright:

RM

Bergen said:
paddlequack said:
Take 180 pounds of bone, muscle and sinew. Wrap tightly in neoprene rubber. Soak in salt-water.......................deadly when wet :thumright:

RM
"BRING OUT THE GIMP"

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
nutty_bag said:
Bergen said:
paddlequack said:

RM
"BRING OUT THE GIMP"
"The Gimp's sleeping"

"Well I guess you're just gonna have to wake him up now, aint'cha?"

"But it's 10 o'clock in the morning!"

"...erm, right, okay..."

:lol:

sgtpepperband said:
nutty_bag said:
Bergen said:
paddlequack said:

RM
"BRING OUT THE GIMP"
"The Gimp's sleeping"

"Well I guess you're just gonna have to wake him up now, aint'cha?"

"But it's 10 o'clock in the morning!"

"...erm, right, okay..."

:lol:
Or maybe Bergs our steely eyed commando has slipped in during the night with his welrod suppressed pistol and slotted the **** in his sleep. Who knows??

Bloody hell where to start, first check daily orders on your Company Notice Board (Or do you get briefed via Internet nowadays) this will assist you in avoiding embarrassing faux pas, there is nothing worse than turning to in an Off the Shoulder Cocktail Dress and 6" heels when everyone else is rigged in Summer Frocks with flats.
Alternately Google the following
Blues
Lovats
1/2 Lovats
Working Rig
etc etc etc

Oh bollocks did I just bite?
NZB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
O History 15
PartTimer The Quarterdeck 18