RM to train England rugby team

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
With the All Blacks having just been beaten by Australia in the Bledisloe Cup, it could be interesting to see if the All Blacks have peaked too early.

I'm supporting England but am under no illusion we are going to retain it although I really want a NH side to get it - christ, the French might do it. Oh shit!

D

Deleted 7

South Africa have a good team, they are tiny and like rats on a field, can't catch the bastewards!

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
Jenny_Dabber said:
South Africa have a good team, they are tiny and like rats on a field, can't catch the bastewards!

Yep, tiny willies. That's why they won't win. They are the laughing stock in the bathtub!

England!!

D

Deleted 7

chinamatelot said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

Yep, tiny willies. That's why they won't win. They are the laughing stock in the bathtub!

England!!

But...............BUT...............will they be naked roll mat fighting on the field during the match???

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
chinamatelot said:
With the All Blacks having just been beaten by Australia in the Bledisloe Cup, it could be interesting to see if the All Blacks have peaked too early.

I'm supporting England but am under no illusion we are going to retain it although I really want a NH side to get it - christ, the French might do it. Oh shit!
I'm going for the long shot...USA all the way.. Go the mighty Eagles..ARGHH, sorry after much reconsideration (and a beasting from the wife, not a sexual one either!!) I've got to go with the ABs....BLACK BLACK BLACK. :afro: :afro: :rambo: :afro: :afro:
PS As a point of interest Ex AB and NZRN PO (PTI or Diver) Wayne 'Buck' Shelford is at the mo undergoing treatment for cancer...now he was a old school rugby player got his scrotum ripped open Vs the French (Spit :pukel: ) went off... stitches... back on, fecking nails or what. Good luck to him.
NZB

hobbit

War Hero
Still one of my imagined situations ( twisted ) when the ABs perform the Haka the opposing team moons 'em . Ah well , may the best team win .

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
hobbit said:
Still one of my imagined situations ( twisted ) when the ABs perform the Haka the opposing team moons 'em . Ah well , may the best team win .

How to dismantle the Haka:

England, after watching these Maori boys with big tongues (girls drooling everywhere of course), perform the Haka, we come straight back at them with that all time classic English war ceremony - The Maypole Dance. Should put the hebejebees up'em!

Rubber chickens to the fore, and before you know it, England are 35 - 0 up in the first 20 minutes.

Sounds like a good strategy to me!

England!!

China.

chinamatelot said:
hobbit said:

England, after watching these Maori boys with big tongues (girls drooling everywhere of course), perform the Haka, we come straight back at them with that all time classic English war ceremony - The Maypole Dance. Should put the hebejebees up'em!

Rubber chickens to the fore, and before you know it, England are 35 - 0 up in the first 20 minutes.

England!!

China.

Or do a Morris Dance and score a few whilst they are still laughing.

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
Maxi_77 said:
chinamatelot said:
hobbit said:

England!!

China.

Or do a Morris Dance and score a few whilst they are still laughing.

What a scary strategy! Like it. Maypole and Morris dancing. Game over.

All blacks, save your airfare. You are screwed. Oh, and don't forget people, what France did to the NZ boys in the '99 semis! Took most of the team a while to go home after that little episode!

Deepdown

Lamri said:
I would much rather watch a bloody good game where the best team won than say "oh, wouldn't it be much better if this and that" and blah blah BORING!
If the best team is from the Southern Hemisphere then that is our loss, because we just aren't good enough.
Scotland are, in fact, a very good team (or have been lately) at least when playing against other NH teams and in my view stand as much of a chance as any of us.
Of course I, as an Englishman, will be cheering my team on, but to see them win to the detriment of good rugby? No thanks.

That's the right attitude, I couldn't agree more.

Latest Threads