RM Rejoin process

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by MMM, Jun 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MMM

MMM

Just after some int if anyone can help. Left the corp just over 1 month ago now (4 months since last day in uniform) and am seriously considering rejoning!!! If I was to do this how long would the process take? I have spoke to a few lads who seem to think the way the corp is at the moment I could rejoin immediatly as I have only been officially outside for 1 month! Is this true? Any help would be appreciated! Cheers!
    MMM

2. Can't help you with any timings, could be worth asking your local AFCO.
    MMM, HW by any chance?

3. MMM

MMM

Yeah spent my last 4 years as heavy weapons and really miss it! I'm going to give the afco a bell tomorrow see what they say. Cheers anyway mate!

4. No dramas Bud, is it still mad mental, or mild mannered nowadays?

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

MMM.... Re-post this in Newbies mate, the MOD there Ninja-Stoker is an AFCO God, he'll be up to speed on the latest advice for you, I've tried moving it but my MOD prowess isn't what it should be... :)

6. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work.[TABLE="width: 166"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 166"]mont blanc pen outlet[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    I love your content & the way that you write. It looks like you’ve been doing this for a while now, how long have you been blogging for?
    [TABLE="width: 166"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 166"]montblanc pen on sale[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. Good bye, lovely Debby, you are now permanently banned from this website.

8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If rejoining as an HW, having submitted notice to quit, providing there were no disciplinary or medical issues, it's actually possible to rejoin quite rapidly as a trained rank - if you pull your finger out & get into an AFCO PDQ after discharge.

By the book it's "within a calendar month" but the branch manager may apply a limited degree of discretion, so don't hang around dithering.

You'll need to roll-up with your valid passport, birth certificate, a recent pay statement, Certificate of Service/Discharge Certificate, latest SJAR & have your NHS & NI numbers to hand.

Best of luck, log-off & get weaving...