RM medical records

Hi everyone, i'm applying for the royal marines from overseas,where i have lived for the past 10 years, about 8 months ago i went to my doctor in my country of residence with lower back pain. My question is what happens if i don't tell them about it?will they have access to my medical records from overseas? or just the ones from when i lived in the uk?
If you don't tell them about it, it could flare up on operations making you dead weight and potentially getting one of your oppos killed, so there's that.

War Hero
When you fill out your Medical Questionnaire, you sign a consent form for the service to access your civilian medical records (regardless of country of residence).

An undisclosed medical condition which comes to light in training (rest assured it will in RM Recruit Training!) which is subsequently found to be a pre-existing but undisclosed condition can result in dismissal.

Ultimately you risk everything by failing to declare when in fact, the condition may not necessarily be a bar to service in any case. Your shout.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jockyfisher Joining the Royal Navy 4
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1