RM - Gay Icon

rod-gearing said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Niner_Domestic said:
umm.. sorry... what were you folks saying?

Now see, that 6 pack is worth a place on my desk top...
Think mines more of a Lurpak these days. :thumright:
That reminds me of that scene in Last Tango in Paris,new meaning to pass the butter![/quote]

Not pass the duchy (spelling) to the left hand side. Mmm wonder what that was about! :thumright: :thumright:

ex_rubberdagger said:
rod-gearing said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Niner_Domestic said:

That reminds me of that scene in Last Tango in Paris,new meaning to pass the butter![/quote]

Not pass the duchy (spelling) to the left hand side. Mmm wonder what that was about! :thumright: :thumright:
"duchy" W.I. slang for a rolled mixture of Tobacco and cannabis usually herbal. see. spliff, reefer etc.

Nutty

Nutty said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
rod-gearing said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Niner_Domestic said:

"duchy" W.I. slang for a rolled mixture of Tobacco and cannabis usually herbal. see. spliff, reefer etc.

Nutty
Yup was aware of that mate hence the>>>> :thumright: :dwarf:

He could have the brain with a cell structure of a turnip, wear a tiara and only wishes for world peace and I'd still put his 6 pack on my desk...

now stop talking, you're disturbing the eyecandy moment...

NZ_Bootneck said:
Good drills Ueshiba that will give the Sun readers something to scratch their heads over.
"By Land By Sea in Ladies Undies" LOL.
NZB
I don't think Sun readers will actually know what either ladies or undies actually are! :toilet:

instinct said:
Id be more worried if a royal didn't don womans clothing when pished.

That would hid the signs of a real invert!
Ditto!
There was one on the Intrepid who always wore his girlfriends knickers for a run ashore. Strangely few seemed to question why!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Current Affairs 15
A The Quarterdeck 33
higthepig Diamond Lil's 89