RM: a note from your "brothers" across the pond

We're no less proud of the record of our Marine Corps than you.

True, we were established a "bit" later, but we think we've continued the traditions of the Marines with as much panache and rigour as youse lot have, to wit;

This page

Please to read of the 'ole thing and then let us know your opinions... Should we have made more of a fuss about it or should we just "shut up and soldier on"?

Whichever your opinion, know that we still consider you the "Senior Service".

All I can say is 'well done' and it makes a change from the shouting down of other nations and the claim that 'we won everything and we saved your arses'.

sgtpepperband said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
sgtpepperband said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Nice work FK, now can you fix me up a hawser for my 'bell end', as it's rather irritating when it slaps the back of my knee.
Have you tried frapping it?! :wink:
Frapping it won't work as there is nothing slack about it, ask your sister :thumright:
You should know - she's your Mum! :wink:
Dad is that you???

Ueshiba

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
sgtpepperband said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
sgtpepperband said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Nice work FK, now can you fix me up a hawser for my 'bell end', as it's rather irritating when it slaps the back of my knee.
Have you tried frapping it?! :wink:
Frapping it won't work as there is nothing slack about it, ask your sister :thumright:
You should know - she's your Mum! :wink:
Dad is that you???
:rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :thumright:

Well they've got no room to speak, one's is a QM (RM Chief Dusty not the RN gangplank sentry) another has a Drill Instructor for a Pater and the last is the sprog of the RSM so they're all second generation bastards.