RJ has gone very quiet

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Aah, Josef Fritzl: the man who put the "semen" into "basement"... :shock: :lol:

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm guessing that he is the wrong side of the locked celler door.

3. Janner's correct. He was visiting the basement to collect some personal items (nature undisclosed) before his spell in an Austrian Pension, er I mean prison, when the six steel and concrete doors closed one by one, encasing him in the ill-ventilated inner sanctum. His wife, after sealing the doors, changed the electronic combination to something even she cannot remember and set the doors on a time lock, to open in 2033, when he's done the same time his daughter did. :twisted:

The whole town of Amstetten is closing for the next 24 years, for an extended holiday in the sun, so it looks like Adolf.... I mean Josef Ratzinger will get rather lonely.

4. Perhaps he's bought a caravan and gone camping in the Tyrol

5. He is on a monastic retreat in preparation for missionary work in the third world;-British West Hartlepool. A very brave and noble man indeed.

6. The only missionary he does is the missionary position.

7. So whose gone then in the roll of diss honour????? Tim, 4to8, Ron,????? have i missed anyone????

8. Been a bit quiet with Jenny_Dabber, Moomin and even Nails

9. sgtpepperband

Aussie Pint! She positively made Taloolah look saintly... :lol:

10. RN Commando has also gone missing.

On a general point, it seems often on RR,we have people who harass those in the know with questions before they join Raleigh and they are often never seen here again!

11. Their probably the ones who don't make it, either PVR or DUDT (Discharged Unsuitable During Training for the old gits). The ones with med problems seem to bounce back

12. You could have been decent and explained PVR for even older gits.
    We called it DbyP :D :D :D

13. That would be Premature Voluntary Release, every one is entitled in the first 6 months unless your a re-entry (Unhappy Junior and everyone's favourite SNLR are still available as well :lol: )

14. sgtpepperband

Hmm, what about the rumour that when you left , the King asked for his shilling back?! 8O :D

15. scouse:
    So whose gone then in the roll of diss honour????? Tim, 4to8, Ron,????? have i missed anyone???? :cry: :cry:

edit quote :roll: Been a bit quiet with Jenny_Dabber, Moomin and even Nails RN Commando has also gone missing. :roll: :roll: Anyone else on RR Defaulters????

16. Tis true, but I got to keep the cutlass, and prize money. :D

17. I can honestly say I was flogged.

Yes some dirty great hairy a*sed two badge AB sold me in Mombasa to the Manchurian bint who ran the Copacabana. £6.00 and 12 tins of San mig.
    :D :D :D

18. Yes some dirty great hairy a*sed two badge AB sold me in Mombasa to the Manchurian bint who ran the Copacabana. £6.00 and 12 tins of San mig.

Was the Copacobana up by the Ivory Tusks?....blurred memories of a mis-spent evening! £6.00 and 12 tins of San Mig does seem rather cheap though. Believe RJ considering running for parliament as "Yoof and Culture Secretary.. currently canvassing in Truro (More Liberal policies)

19. Fukk off you kunts.....