River class lease

Duff info from what I'm lead to believe

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A public internet forum would hardly be the place that I'd discuss PR12 options. Sounds like a recipe for dodgy Pompey News front pages to me.

Well, SDSR10 announced that 22 Vessels, including the Rivers, Hunts, Sandowns, Echo Class and Scott, would be replaced by 8 new ships. It's got to start at some point....

G

guestm

Civvies aren't senior to anyone serving.

And it's nothing personal, I just find the majority of Servicemen who left prior to 1982 duller than instructions for a laminating machine.

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
"Woah, woah, woah.

That isn't in my banner catalogue. "

Its a very special, laminated and easy clean catalogue - sort of like the magazines your wife regularly appears in ;-)

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
"This gets worse, I have a wife? "

Well lets take a look at the evidence of the MLP households xmas card pictures & annual letter...
diaperman.jpg
"While we had high hopes that 2011 would see an improvement in MLPs behaviour, his antics in the SR's mess meant he spent a lot of time in the 'naughty corner' and was eventually punished with a posting to Cornwall."
donnasimpson623x560.jpg
"Meanwhile Mrs MLP continues on her diet, and has high hopes of being named 'mong ****** monthlies' (AKA RNAS Culdroses SR mess) 'slimmer of the year' by the range of assorted perverts, dribblers and other members of the SRs mess.'

Civvies aren't senior to anyone serving.

And it's nothing personal, I just find the majority of Servicemen who left prior to 1982 duller than instructions for a laminating machine.
Tisk, tisk......you have been moving in the wrong circles 'Young-star'....sounds like over exposure to current day Writers/Stores ratings and Stewards by your own admission.

Have had a few memorable runs ashore with oppo's from my 'Steam Driven Navy' days....

Are we of a different era? Course we are....different navy? probably.....Splitter free zone? definitely.........enjoy a good piss-up? .... most certainly! No 'Ipods' in those days to get teary eyed about.....or worry about upsetting someone's PC sensibilities. Like I said, different times, different rules......

I have rubbed shoulders with a few present day Matelot's....and once a few pints disappear down their necks I found little had changed.......Getting shiters levels the rolling deck considerably!
Enjoy...thank you for your service.....:toothy2:......and like I said, say what you mean, for fucks sake - and promise me you will 'man-up' ....:-D