RITS, new portal.

Bloejogs

Midshipman
Anybody else confused about how they log into the new recruitment portal? Got an email to log in and finish the tasks to progress my application. My AFCO has started bidding on my place at Raleigh, tad confused by how I access the new portal…

Pillar of Autumn

Midshipman
Hi, I just recently logged in for the first time. I was notified via email that my account had been activated. That email contained my username and a temporary password. Click the link in the email and you will be presented with the log in screen. Once there, enter the details provided and you’ll then be prompted to enter a verification code. This code will pop up in your emails, once entered you will be able to access the RITS portal.

Daniel soda

Midshipman
Hi, I just recently logged in for the first time. I was notified via email that my account had been activated. That email contained my username and a temporary password. Click the link in the email and you will be presented with the log in screen. Once there, enter the details provided and you’ll then be prompted to enter a verification code. This code will pop up in your emails, once entered you will be able to access the RITS portal.
Please how many days did it take for you to be notified that your account has been Activated.