RIP Sir Bobby Robson

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by mackem, Jul 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Even as a Sunderland fan, Sir Bobby is a legend up in our parts.

It is ironic that he got to see his game just last week.

Sir Bobby was a gentlemen and a fantastic manager. It was imo a disgrace the way NUFC treat him at the end of his reign.

Football will miss him.

RIP.

2. As much as I hated him when he was a barcode, and he pissed me right off when he fcuked up the countdown on New Years eve down the Quayside one year.

He was a good lad. Superb work for Charity, for that he should be praised.

3. [/quote]

As much as I hated him when he was a barcode, and he pissed me right off when he fcuked up the countdown on New Years eve down the Quayside one year.

He was a good lad. Superb work for Charity, for that he should be praised.[/quote]

Even when he was a mag I still couldnt hate him. Always liked the fella. He was often seen at the SOL watching Sunderland and used to say he was of the generation where you could watch sunderland one week and the mags the next.

You from shields like?

4. As much as I hated him when he was a barcode, and he pissed me right off when he fcuked up the countdown on New Years eve down the Quayside one year.

He was a good lad. Superb work for Charity, for that he should be praised.[/quote]

Even when he was a mag I still couldnt hate him. Always liked the fella. He was often seen at the SOL watching Sunderland and used to say he was of the generation where you could watch sunderland one week and the mags the next.

You from shields like?[/quote]

Do you mean a Sand Dancer :lol:

A great man is lost,

Always think of Italia 90 and how it might have been

hitting the inside of the post in extra time and it came out across the goal and of course

damn penalties again

5. aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyye :lol:

6. R.I.P What a legend

7. RIP Pop.

My favourite memory of him was when he contributed to Linakers footie programme, he always had a good book under his seat. Yet when asked for his comments on the match he always gave a brilliant review of what had occurred.

A sad loss to football. One of the greats, much respected and missed by all.