RIP 2Deck Dash?

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
reports coming in from our sister site indicate that 2DD may be no more and has died.

given how much the rnr wound him up, greater love hath no man than to announce this in the RNR forum...

He's doubtless somewhere else now listening in to old sailors dits and nicking them for his own... :)

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
Oh FFS - has the little c*nt wahed us all?

Definitely getting an RNR led military funeral for that - the little so and so... :)

I wanted to do some proper remembering an everything.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
You lot are totally heartless! There is some real proper remembering going on over on ARRSE. Dibs have been placed on his boots, shotguns and wife, as it should be. You lot just have no feelings at all!

You lot are totally heartless! There is some real proper remembering going on over on ARRSE. Dibs have been placed on his boots, shotguns and wife, as it should be. You lot just have no feelings at all!
We'll give him a kit auction then...

My opening bid for his steaming bats is 2p I stole off the middie, an old pussers right angle (not suitable for magazines) and lint from my favourite 8s shirt. Any higher offers?

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
I already have it on good authority that I can have his wife and estate. He told me that before he died. I don't care that he is now un-dead, I will be collecting his, sorry, my stuff and moving into my estate.