Rincewind's Sponsored walk is Done, paypal details here

Rincewind

Lantern Swinger
Hello All.

Have posted on ARRSE too....

Basically my sea cadets are doing a sponsored walk and i am going too, its 12KM which might not sound a lot but to kids its far enough, and i have 2 knackered knees so its a challenge to me too....

Now - Legs of Arrse suggested i should do dresses as a WREN complete with Stockings and suspenders.....

I said i would if ARRSE could Raise £100 minimum, am now asking you to also pledge some money please and i will post the pics on RumRation for you to laugh at.

Rincewind

D

Deleted 7

Re: Rincewind is willing to Dress like a Girl on sponsored W

Oh, this I have to see :wink:

Is there a paypal account we can pay into or will it be via arrse?

Rincewind

Lantern Swinger

i have a paypal account (same one for the Crawl) but its only fair i ask you to pledge money - then i do the event - then pics are posted as proof - then you cough up the wonga.

So come on - pledge...

ARRSErs have so far pledged £130 and i think Rum Ration can do better.

Its for Childrens Charity, to buy a minibus!

Rincewind

Bouillabaisse

Midshipman

Stick me down for a fiver, but can we get an independent judge to look at the phots and tell us it happened? I'm not sure I want to see pictures of a bloke in full WREN fighting rig and I definitely don't want them used by Mrs B or work as proof of my perverted surfing :lol:

D

Deleted 7

When are you doing this? I will donate £40.00 towards this but have to wait till pay day!

Silly me has spent £120.00 this month of charity’s!! No wonder I am skint!

Bouillabaisse said:
Stick me down for a fiver, but can we get an independent judge to look at the phots and tell us it happened? I'm not sure I want to see pictures of a bloke in full WREN fighting rig and I definitely don't want them used by Mrs B or work as proof of my perverted surfing :lol:

Of course we are all assuming that Rincewind is already not an ex-Wren! Can we have a pic of you now just to confirm that you are definately a male, perhaps sporting face fungus? If confirmed will donate £10 via PayPal, as I'm not as affluent as Jenny.

NozzyNozzer said:
Bouillabaisse said:

Of course we are all assuming that Rincewind is already not an ex-Wren! Can we have a pic of you now just to confirm that you are definately a male, perhaps sporting face fungus? If confirmed will donate £10 via PayPal, as I'm not as affluent as Jenny.

Fish head can confirm he's male, he reached round......

Beebs :D

DozyBint

Midshipman

NozzyNozzer said:
Of course we are all assuming that Rincewind is already not an ex-Wren! Can we have a pic of you now just to confirm that you are definately a male, perhaps sporting face fungus?

NN, are you saying that you'd prefer to see a photo of a blerk in full rig as opposed to seeing one of a female dressed the same way? 8O :lol:

Rincey, you disturbed individual, :wink: you can count on 20 quid from me - I'll give it to you at the crawl.

Rincewind

Lantern Swinger

£80 pledged from Rum Ration !!!

And yes, i am sooooo Disturbed :)

Many thanks everyone - hopefully more will read and pledge.

Rincewind

Latest Threads