Rig for Small Arms Maintainer Course?

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by noemis, Oct 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody know if above course is No. 4s or CS95, joining instructions don't say! :scratch:

2. Cheers chaps! :thumright:

3. Definately 4's did the course late last year, good course excellent instructor, loads of useful info and tips!

4. except that C95s aren't just an Army uniform these days. It's tri-service and has been for a while as we all deploy to the same places..

5. def worth checking mate, icantfly is right in this day of tri-service'ness it could easily be CS95, a point sometimes missed by those who spend all their time within sight of Leech building.

6. Why are we having this argument...the rig is 4's I did the course late last year and it was 4's.....Ive just come back from a command course at Collingrad in the last two weeks...one of my oppos was there doing the course...he was wearing 4's.....FFS THE RIG FOR THE COURSE IS 4'S

7. Why not ;)

It gives the dinosaurs an opportunity to drip about those who wear DPM a lot :)

fwiw whilst I'm not a fan of the CS95 is the cloth of the devil position, in this case I don't actually see why there would be a need for anything except No4s. There is a clue in the name; Maintenance.

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So the rig's overalls then..?! 8O :wink:

9. In order to keep everyone happy try oversize overalls over 4s.
    Everyone's a winner.
    :D :whew:

PNG

Ah!...There's my coat!

10. I don't know what operation everyone at Northwood is on then!!!

11. Course is only run 2 times a year and the last one was in May! And it's run by Marines, taking my CS95 next week as instructed!! Thanks anyway!!

12. Would a short sleeved shirt be appropriate?

God I'm bored this afternoon, roll on tot time.

13. Just completed the SPO Supervisors couse at raleigh, which i believe to still be an RN establishment...... Rig for that particular course was CS95!. I guess it depends on the course .... :thumright:

14. You nibbled though ;)

Good gods. Nicely pressed white silk hanky in the top pocket though I hope, standards and all that...

They are far more comfortable, and practical, than No3s though.