Ricky Fulton

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
haha,,,,About ten years ago I was walking along with the wife in Anniesland, just off Great Western Road. We're walking towards this auld guy & his wee scottie dug and my wife, being a dug lover, stops to say hello to this wee dog with one of those stupid animal jackets on and the auld fella. She then strikes up a conversation with the fella which lasts a couple of minutes with me standing there with a look of WTF on my face. After parting company I say to her, did you not recognize who that was? She answers "No, but that was a beautiful wee dog".

witsend said:
haha,,,,About ten years ago I was walking along with the wife in Anniesland, just off Great Western Road. We're walking towards this auld guy & his wee scottie dug and my wife, being a dug lover, stops to say hello to this wee dog with one of those stupid animal jackets on and the auld fella. She then strikes up a conversation with the fella which lasts a couple of minutes with me standing there with a look of WTF on my face. After parting company I say to her, did you not recognize who that was? She answers "No, but that was a beautiful wee dog".
So, who was he then?