Richards Trophy cancelled.

For whom it may concern, in case you haven't heard, this year's Richards Trophy competition has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well if you were as enthusiastic about the Trophy as you were about telling RR that it was cancelled, you could have won it yourself! 8O :lol:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
dunkers said:
sgtpepperband said:
He's my twisted half-brother... he often comes out with me when we go for a 'quiet drink'... :twisted:
You mean "imaginary friend" :thumleft:
Hmm, I bet you want to be my friend - especially when I'm getting leave piped, or you're 5 minutes adrift in the morning, or sorting out your mail, or blagging my way into a flash nightclub with my warrant card! :wink:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
It would seem the cancellation of this prestigeous award has generated more interest than the competition for the said item.

Do I win it for the most original lateral observation?

After all it seems a shame to waste the aptly named Dicks' Trophy.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
dunkers said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
... the aptly named Dicks' Trophy.
THAT'S why nobody wanted to win it... :dance:
You've just thrown up a paradox Dunks.

If I accept the award, we'll have to re-title it, how's about something to do with using my head?

I've got it! "The Richard's Head Trophy"

I accept.

dunkers said:
For whom it may concern, in case you haven't heard, this year's Richards Trophy competition has been cancelled due to lack of interest.
I know its in your own words dunkers...but I would say the fact that it was cancelled was more due to the poor planning and the inability of the seniors in the RNR to be able to use longcast for any other reason than to create chaos and mayhem and not lack of interest from the troops....!