RFA

I’m currently applying for a communications apprentice in the RFA. If I am successful, how likely is it I’ll be offered a contract at the end of my apprenticeships

09traej

I’m currently applying for a communications apprentice in the RFA. If I am successful, how likely is it I’ll be offered a contract at the end of my apprenticeships

I advise calling the careers office and putting RFA related questions in the RFA forum. However, when I asked them this question about cadetships they said to not be offered a full-time position after a cadetship you would have to fail exams (I mean cannot pass them fail) or get removed from the course due to a serious disciplinary. So it's pretty much guaranteed unless you do something majorly wrong. I assume it is the same for apprentices but you would have to check.

Waspie

War Hero
I'd say you'll have a better chance of a relative answer if you pose an RFA related question in the RFA Forum.