RFA Hopefuls. Idle chat and dull shit

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Njs71, Jul 13, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good luck to everyone currently going through the recruitment/application process. Keep us posted on this thread as to how things are going :)

2. Mine is going good just waiting for my formal offer to start on 21st September, taken its time applied October last year. just want to get started now.

3. How long after your interview did you recieve an initial offer?

4. My interview was 4th Feb got letter through post 21st Feb they give u a list of things to do like medical security clearance and discharge book, my date to join was Aug then moved to 21st September, u doing the application now? How far u got?

5. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

A handful of hopefuls are not going dicate policy or dominate the RFA Sub Forum or any other with their personal chat.

Njs71, if you try to route all future potential recruit posts into your single thread - your intention in the original title of this thread - your time here will be short.

6. At the risk of being told this is boring and not complying to rules or spirit of the forum, I'm waiting for the sift. Let us know when your formal comes through and I dare say questions will be asked about your training when you start, via PM of course

7. Just waiting for my formal they said end of this month, I have been chatting to someone on course now got loads of info which is good, let me know how it goes

8. Ive had my formal offer for the 21st september, arrived last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Hopefully see you there then

10. Yeah hopefully, im a young 'un too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk