Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

RFA Apprentice Steward intake - April 2021

I applied back in November 2019 a long process but worth the wait:)
One other point will we get Covid jabs on base? I'm 47 and not due to get one till after I start the course, anyone know?

Thanks all for your replies, I just wanted to get a feeling about the current recruitment timescale. I wish you all the best in your new careers. :)

Hi folks, I was supposed to start the deck apprentice course there on the 19th of April but I've been put back until the 6th of September, very excited to start and it will be well worth the wait! Wondering if there are any other deckies on there that I'll be starting with? Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi folks, I was supposed to start the deck apprentice course there on the 19th of April but I've been put back until the 6th of September, very excited to start and it will be well worth the wait! Wondering if there are any other deckies on there that I'll be starting with? Looking forward to meeting you all.
Ah another of our intake comes to the fold. @Scousemouse and I were wondering where the others are.

Latest Threads