RFA Admiralty Interview Board

Could anyone enlighten me on what the process is like for the AIB to join the RFA, I am looking to join this September, hopefully the application will go through in time! I am just coming out of gcses and there aren't many details on the website about the requirements to pass this, any information would be usefull!

Could anyone enlighten me on what the process is like for the AIB to join the RFA, I am looking to join this September, hopefully the application will go through in time! I am just coming out of gcses and there aren't many details on the website about the requirements to pass this, any information would be usefull!
Which job are you considering, Holly?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
To the OP: I might suggest a change of username as you have divulged your name and location. It wouldn't take much investigating to establish your true identity. Good luck, anyway! :thumbleft:

Holly

If you haven't already done this, ring RFA Careers Enquiries to start your application off. The number is 08456 04 05 20.

Ha oops I'll have to change that thanks ;) And Deck officer (cadet), I've already applied for an application but they are taking their time about it! But thanks for all the help anyway :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jenny_Dabber The Fleet 3
Chalky Diamond Lil's 8
S The Fleet 18