Revolving and repeating dits.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jan 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With what Waspie said about a dit I spun, I was given the idea that dits do reappear at times with different heroes times and places because they do get emulated, and copied by Jack who is by nature a playful creature.
    I remember being told a dit about an event in Malta years before I saw with my own eyes an almost identical occurrence.
    Now if the perpetrator was doing it because he had heard the dit or because that was just how things were playing out for him at that time I do not know but have wondered.
    Have you ever seen and old dit replayed by chance more than design?
    I have.
    But then comes the difficult part, try spinning it and....... whoops.
    No smileys as they have stopped working on my rig for any amount of technical reasons beyond my ken.
  2. I once span a dit about trapping a fat bird in joannas, going back to her house in Southsea and swamping her rack. Apparently loads of other lying Matelot bastards have span "my dit!!!"
  3. Have a couple of mine Rummers -:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :blob2:
  4. Yeah but not us fussy ones.
  5. and mine......... :angry4: :blob2::wave::hello1::toothy7::salute::violent1::blob6::blob3::applaud::blob4: ......all hands in !
  6. SOME dits are spunneth on completion, of the takingeth of the foaming ale... thus yer never really sure if the dit is:-
    A. TRUE.
    B. Something that happened to you or a mate.
    C. Total bollocks.

This is your Captain speaking. Grey Funnel Lines Thanks you for your custom and hopes you will sail with us again.
  7. For Rummers to cut 'n' paste :error::love::sad3::angry3::threaten::shock::thumbup::confused4::bounce::puker:=D

Edited to add it appears you're only allowed 11 images per post!!
  8. The quick replt with a quote function and smileys do not work.
    Any Ideas about what I might have pressed in error to upset the fuckin system.
    I can only reply by using the Ctrl function and have no edit bar.
    Answers on a postcard please from any cleaver fuckers.
  9. You've obviously upset the gods...........sorry, mods !
  10. It's racial prejudice Rummers.Someone should be trooped.
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

*Rummers gets repetitive*

12. Blackrat yoom a fuckin bloodclot.
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

When i say Beer can, i sound like you asking for Bacon.
    • Like Like x 1