Revised rules for The Rough Bit.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, May 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As you may or may not be aware, Blackrat and I have been handed the keys to the Forum area known as 'The Rough Bit'. This incorporates Diamond Lil's and The Gash Barge. The revised rules and guidelines for this section of the site can be found here: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/diamond-lils/71267-rough-bit-rules.html

Lil's has something of a glorious history so come on in, spin a dit and grand slam yourself. It's encouraged.

2. I notice 'ageism' is no included in your 'verboten' list......does that mean you're still going to get away with calling me a dribbling old fart ? :slow:

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yes. I SAID YES! CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME??

4. What d'ya say? Half past four laddie

5. Fuckin sproggs, I shit' em... PS, did you ever get your Ipod back......:laughing3::grin:

6. Do Iranians capture hard matelots and matelotesses...oh, hang on. :judge:

7. Hang on? Why certainly my good fellow, as long as you may deem it neccessary.....:grin:

Hope todays fishing exped is as successful....may even be able to leave the bait at home.....
    :laughing3::clap:

8. wal

wal Badgeman

Is that allowed in here? asked Wal tentatively.

9. whaaaaaaaaaaa :clap: These days I think it's compulsery :grin:

10. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

'kin 'ell, are you telling me that Monty and Blackrat are authority figures and role models, that's what I will tell the judge when they ask me where did it all go wrong.