Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revised rules for The Rough Bit.

G

guestm

As you may or may not be aware, Blackrat and I have been handed the keys to the Forum area known as 'The Rough Bit'. This incorporates Diamond Lil's and The Gash Barge. The revised rules and guidelines for this section of the site can be found here: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/diamond-lils/71267-rough-bit-rules.html

Lil's has something of a glorious history so come on in, spin a dit and grand slam yourself. It's encouraged.

Flagdeck

War Hero
I notice 'ageism' is no included in your 'verboten' list......does that mean you're still going to get away with calling me a dribbling old fart ? :slow:

Do Iranians capture hard matelots and matelotesses...oh, hang on. :judge:

Hang on? Why certainly my good fellow, as long as you may deem it neccessary.....:grin:

Hope todays fishing exped is as successful....may even be able to leave the bait at home.....
:laughing3::clap:

wal

Lantern Swinger
Hang on? Why certainly my good fellow, as long as you may deem it neccessary.....:grin:

Hope today's fisting exped is as successful....may even be able to leave the bait at home.....
:laughing3::clap:

Is that allowed in here? asked Wal tentatively.

jockpopeye

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
'kin 'ell, are you telling me that Monty and Blackrat are authority figures and role models, that's what I will tell the judge when they ask me where did it all go wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Civil news: revised expert witness guidance available MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PCA Publishes Revised Regulatory Compliance Handbook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator of Social Housing and Housing Ombudsman agree revised Memorandum of Understanding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: Disbursements billing revised MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: digital billing changes for revised immigration fees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Revised target date for completion of LCF investigation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: revised fees for immigration and asylum work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Company granted revised permit for waste facility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC late payment interest rates to be revised after Bank of England cuts base rate following second emergency meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC late payment interest rates to be revised after Bank of England reduces rate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulators launch revised strategy to deliver better services for commercial vehicle industries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Revised road closure guidance to boost children's outdoor play MoD News 0
S 'Flawed' VC memorial plan revised History 5
soleil Jackspeak by Rick Jolly - New, Revised & Expanded Edition Just Published The Book Club 13
soleil Mne McBean in bid to have his compensation payment revised The Corps 7
hodge MOD Poster 2 - Revised 2003 The Quarterdeck 6
MoD_RSS Kong pays out for green projects after breaking packaging rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules and logos to protect British food and drink MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules and logos to protect British food and drink MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office announces tougher criminality rules for EU citizens MoD News 0
soleil Sun: "DeepTrouble - Scandal-hit Nuclear Sub Sees A Quarter Of Its Crew Catch Coronavirus After Sailors Breached Rules To Go Boozing" Submariners 40
MoD_RSS New debt letters rules will support people in problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former waste bosses admit neglect by flouting permit rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil Procedure Rules relating to Contempt of Court: webinar, 8 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on new social distancing rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political campaigning online to be made more transparent under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules on gatherings in some parts of Northern England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CBILS: EU State Aid Rules and “undertakings in difficulty” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: fee rules change for mental health remote hearings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New planning rules to protect our cultural heritage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1.4m given to environmental projects by companies that broke rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules on face coverings coming in on Monday will help keep passengers safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Groups of up to six from different households can exercise outside under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check the tax rules on waiving your income or donating to charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lifetime ISA rules changed to help people whose incomes are affected by Coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rules on carrying over annual leave to be relaxed to support key industries during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Off-payroll working rules reforms postponed until 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain is back: Liz Truss calls for new rules at WTO to tackle unfair trade practices MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help businesses with off-payroll working rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Enhanced rules for performance table Technical Awards confirmed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rules confirmed to improve awarding organisation centre controls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Naming employers who fail to pay minimum wage to be resumed under revamped rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC announces change to the off-payroll working rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules make it fairer for disabled candidates in PCC elections MoD News 0
soleil D. Telegraph: "Royal Navy Adjusts Rules To Allow Rastafarians To Keep Long Hair And Beards" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Circular 010/2019: Firearms Regulations 2019 and the Firearms (Amendment) (No.2) Rules 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New animal and plant health safety rules coming into force in December MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Insolvency (Scotland) rules 2018: summary of queries. MoD News 0
M What are the rules on dating in the royal navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS Consultation on rules for Department for Education performance table qualifications MoD News 0