Retirement in Jerusalem

Horus40k

Midshipman
A rabbi on his retirement goes and sees his friend Kohen the leather maker.
“Kohen for 50 years I have performed circumcision and I retire next week. I have collected the foreskins of all the circumcisions I have performed over 50 years. Please make me something to remember this by”
And the Rabbi leaves Kohen with a bag of foreskin.

A week later the Rabbi walks into the leather shop
“Kohen what have you made for my retirement?”

Kohen looks up and says “rabbi for you , I have made this briefcase made out of the foreskins”

The rabbi looks upset “ A BREIFCASE - 50 years of circumcision and all I get is a small breifcase!!!”

Kohen “ah haaa, ah haaaa my dear Rabbi this may be a breifcase - but when you rub it - it becomes a suitcase !!!”

Pieratking

Midshipman
I know someone who is going to retire to Jerusalem, he's going to open a cheese shop.

He's going to call it Cheeses of Nazareth!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UKHO appoints RAdm Peter Sparkes as Acting Chief Executive following the retirement of CEO Tim Lowe CBE MoD News 0
R RFA - watchkeeping and retirement RFA 2
MoD_RSS Former Government training centre sold to provide new homes and a retirement village MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil Service Retirement Fellowship appointment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Radioactive Waste Management Managing Director announces retirement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Help for millions of self-employed to save and plan for retirement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pensions dashboards to enable more informed retirement planning MoD News 0
Grim_Reaper Retirement - Spouses of Armed Forces personnel. Finance & Pensions 0
P Study on Military Retirement Satisfaction Miscellaneous 8
Topstop Retirement in the sun Current Affairs 0
soleil Halifax Courier: "One Man And His Dog Ready For Epic Walk To Mark Retirement" Charity 1
The_Caretaker Retirement Land Ops 0
A Retirement Miscellaneous 0
G The retirement plan Diamond Lil's 27
stan_the_man Wearing No1s after retirement The Quarterdeck 18
The_Jimmy Trelawney's Retirement Home The Quarterdeck 0
trelawney126 Granny's Retirement Home ex RNH PLYMOUTH Diamond Lil's 7
(granny) jobs taken after retirement? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 22
N Old Ships in Retirement in Chile The Fleet 46
brazenhussy HMS Intrepid heads into 'graceful recycled retirement' Current Affairs 11
L New Employment Law and Retirement Ages Current Affairs 11
MoD_RSS Change of Her Majesty’s Consul-General to Jerusalem: Spring 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities Secretary visits Jerusalem for fifth World Holocaust Forum MoD News 0
scouse The Choice of Jerusalem sang at a Funeral Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13

Latest Threads