Retired Generals / Admirals etc and LOMF

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by SONAR-BENDER, Sep 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LOMF - Lack Of Moral Fibre.

Just seen on the evening news that General Sir Richard Dogging (ex i/c of the military) or something, is now kicking off about Bliar and Broon and how they were responsible for lots of naughty things involving the Forces.

Why oh why do these chaps NOT do the gobbing off when they are still serving and are actually in a position to influence affairs, rather than wait until they have a goddam book coming out and feel they need to raise their profile in order to sell a couple more copies?

It makes me SOOOOOOOOOO angry.
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

FFS :angry7:
  3. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

FFS :angry7:

Been done.

Been explained with examples.

As the OP is (one would think) is talking about General Dannatt ex arch squaddy of brown jobs or somesuch :roll: the OP obviously didn't understand a word the Gerneral uttered in public while in office.

4. Sorry chaps :oops:

Hair shirt on back and picking fresh willow twigs with which to beat myself. 8O
  5. Don't beat yourself up mate, I am another one who does not check every thread that's been done in the past. It's called having a life beyond a fuckin computer.
    Plus you ain't snaggy and didn't kick off with the "Lads" get out "I know it's been done before but"......... :wink:

6. Yeah, right. I didn't did I? :D

Thank you for making me feel better about myself! Can I take this goddam itchy shirt off now?

Might keep the willow twigs though........