Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Tragic, yes.

But what has this to do with the RN?! :?
  2. Result? Not yet, surely shome mishtake:

:arrow: << He has yet to enter a plea to the two murder charges and was remanded in custody ahead of a hearing at Leeds Crown Court next Friday. >>

Slow down a bit Stirls........
  3. Ok bob, am off to bed

4. Durrrr, It was at Scarborough, that's by the sea, which is where the Navy live, you thick or something. Its so obvious.
    (Look sarge stop rocking the boat you trying to get us all murdered in our beds. He knows where I am humour him). :roll: :roll: 8O :wink:
  5. Well I suppose as it wasn't posted in current affairs, and was deliberately posted in Lil's it should be open to general comment?
    Sorry SPB, I know I normally stick up for you (fnar, fnar), but as this is Lil's I guess it's just an opener for banter. :p
  6. At least as much as Santa Claus! : :?

(See SPB last post!)

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

@T42: Yeah, no problem with the location of the post - but it was just a random news story with little or no know relevance to RR? Or certainly not an explanation to quantify it? :?

@2BM: My last post? Hmm, I have posted quite a few other things here since the "Santa Claus" thread (a couple of days ago), Panyo... :shock:
  8. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

What amazed me was the reporter reporting on a murder charge had to describe what the defendant was wearing. Even the type of trainers he wore. What planet are they from?