Restored my faith

Can I add my voice to what will surely become widespread rejoicing across the RNR and RMR. There hasn't been any formal announcement as yet but that can only be an administrative oversight after summer leave.

Those who believe we are members of an insular organisation reliant upon patronage could not be farther from the truth, we should collectively celebrate such a bravura execution of the oft-neglected principle of promotion on merit.

We are fortunate to live in the 21st Century because the likes of Google+ and LinkedIn enable us to be refreshed and challenged by the unique profiles, insights and points of view these provide.

Grapple your turnips and twist your sprigs.

I say again, grapple your turnips and twist your sprigs.
Your just gagging for an argument! Do you want the one pound for the hour argument, or the course of ten for a tenner? Book early, Department of Arguments is very popular these days, demand is at an all time high.
What's that? You don't know! That might make you a critical case and discounts may be available.....

MOD edit - dont be a dick with other peoples identities. One more like that and you will permanently be out of here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subsunk

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Can I add my voice to what will surely become widespread rejoicing across the RNR and RMR. There hasn't been any formal announcement as yet but that can only be an administrative oversight after summer leave.

Those who believe we are members of an insular organisation reliant upon patronage could not be farther from the truth, we should collectively celebrate such a bravura execution of the oft-neglected principle of promotion on merit.

We are fortunate to live in the 21st Century because the likes of Google+ and LinkedIn enable us to be refreshed and challenged by the unique profiles, insights and points of view these provide.
I don't know whether to offer BZs or jump on an outrage bus over this.