Responding to oxygen thieves!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by nutty_bag, May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading through How to lose an insurgency - It's all Bush's Fault i seem to think that Messer Smiler is feeling a bit desperate for a response.

examples of this are shown below

LOL at Jarhead. Are you really, really sure Mr. Albert E. Please bring the personal stuff over to my thread.

Now which of you pub heroes would give up your familey in favor of a terroist and his comfort? No one can answer now can you. The aswer is obvious but no one has the courage to say so now do you. Another pint, Emily please.

RNRAWBOD, I see your post as the same as mine. Do what it takes to win. If you are not going to then do not go. Good post.

Bubba and the lemmings resort to drivel when confronted with facts. Who is the easy bite? Look in the mirror lads? When you moving bubba? We don't like you here. Go back to the land of pints and drivel. Bite, bite, bite ,bite.

Glad to see you are still alive and kicking short round. But as usual you are not on target. Please try again.

Fire mission, Pubrat, coordinates 1234, fire, target destroyed, cease fire.
    That only took one round. So easy.

Ad nauseum

Although we are mostly adults in here and have our own views and opinions please please can we starve this oxygen thief out by not responding to his threads.

By replying to this thread you will also be fueling the fire so i ask you all NOT to reply please and not give the dicksplash the satisfaction.

2. Copy that Nutty Bag. BTW have you been drinking? But in all seriousness NO! They come in all shapes and sizes, and will invade at any indiscriminate moment. Vigourous hand washing me thinks!!!
  3. Oh I dunno! It's rather amusing watching become more hysterical in his rants… if he gets much hotter under the collar he will spontaneously combust! :D
  4. Come on OilS!!! I have a decent smoke alarm like everybody else.....
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

LOL @ BBD - too much spare time on your hands! BZ :lol:
  6. If BBD has time on his hands, then it's time well spent SgtP! :D
  7. Brill, BBD, P*SSING MY SELF!!,

Can I have one, please please :D :D :D :D :D
  8. :evil: We all got cersifficates for something or other.....
  9. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Excellent!

Can we print it?
  11. Ditto!!! :p :p :p
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

RB: Keep typing a dozen pages of crap then no doubt you'll receive one sharpish! :twisted: :wink:
  13. Nice one BBD :D
  14. NUTTY - you still make me PMPL.
  15. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good point, well put, agreed.
  16. Mess around with this in PhotoShop/PaintShop Pro/whatever you use...
    and send it to a f-r-i-e-n-d :twisted: Over to you.......

17. Happy to obligue as always. Crystal, i'm at home with bad back, what else is there to do!!!
  18. RIGHT click on it Snaps then save picture as
  19. 8O I was joking :)