Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Responding to oxygen thieves!!

nutty_bag

War Hero
Reading through How to lose an insurgency - It's all Bush's Fault i seem to think that Messer Smiler is feeling a bit desperate for a response.

examples of this are shown below

LOL at Jarhead. Are you really, really sure Mr. Albert E. Please bring the personal stuff over to my thread.

Now which of you pub heroes would give up your familey in favor of a terroist and his comfort? No one can answer now can you. The aswer is obvious but no one has the courage to say so now do you. Another pint, Emily please.

RNRAWBOD, I see your post as the same as mine. Do what it takes to win. If you are not going to then do not go. Good post.

Bubba and the lemmings resort to drivel when confronted with facts. Who is the easy bite? Look in the mirror lads? When you moving bubba? We don't like you here. Go back to the land of pints and drivel. Bite, bite, bite ,bite.

Glad to see you are still alive and kicking short round. But as usual you are not on target. Please try again.

Fire mission, Pubrat, coordinates 1234, fire, target destroyed, cease fire.
That only took one round. So easy.

Ad nauseum

Although we are mostly adults in here and have our own views and opinions please please can we starve this oxygen thief out by not responding to his threads.

By replying to this thread you will also be fueling the fire so i ask you all NOT to reply please and not give the dicksplash the satisfaction.
Thanks.

NB

aussiepint

War Hero
Copy that Nutty Bag. BTW have you been drinking? But in all seriousness NO! They come in all shapes and sizes, and will invade at any indiscriminate moment. Vigourous hand washing me thinks!!!

Oil_Slick

War Hero
nutty_bag said:
By replying to this thread you will also be fueling the fire so i ask you all NOT to reply please and not give the dicksplash the satisfaction.
Thanks.

NB

Oh I dunno! It's rather amusing watching become more hysterical in his rants… if he gets much hotter under the collar he will spontaneously combust! :D

bigbaddog

Banned

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
nutty_bag said:
please can we starve this oxygen thief out by not responding to his threads.

Thanks.

NB

Good point, well put, agreed.

bigbaddog

Banned
Mess around with this in PhotoShop/PaintShop Pro/whatever you use...
and send it to a f-r-i-e-n-d :twisted: Over to you.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nutty_bag Ignore not responding to oxygen thieves Diamond Lil's 12
MoD_RSS Training for Security Control Room Operators in Responding to Terrorist Incidents – We would like your views MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Responding to COVID-19 and addressing human rights in Haiti MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Responding to COVID-19 and supporting fair elections in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How Dounreay is responding to coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy Leeds seminar - Responding to Rural Domestic Abuse MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Leeds seminar: Responding to youth violence, knife crime and county lines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lord Duncan visits Stirling innovators leading the way in responding to an ageing society MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Bristol seminar: Responding to County Lines and ‘Cuckooing’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: PM statement responding to FAC report on military operations in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Airbus A319-111, Obscured pilot vision caused by misted oxygen mask MoD News 0
seenoffteefcuk oxygen thief Diamond Lil's 6
Scarface2009 Oxygen thief Site Issues 13
polariod Oxygen Thief Tag The Quarterdeck 25
sgtpepperband Twinkletoes for Oxygen Thief Diamond Lil's 2
ET(MESM)whogivesafeck jancocks for oxygen thief Diamond Lil's 45
N Oxygen Thieves Site Issues 118
Shakey Oxygen Thief Current Affairs 25
Griff9781 oxygen theives Diamond Lil's 32
N Lingyai (Reprive fom Oxygen Thief Title) Poll Diamond Lil's 18
soleil Telegraph: "Nelson: French Are 'Thieves, Murderers, Oppressors And Infidels'" History 13
Rachelthree Punishment for thieves? The Gash Barge 58
frogman007 Thieves destroy war memorials. Current Affairs 17
Chaz Thieves steal plane fuselage and ship's anchor from MoD Current Affairs 14
The_Caretaker Thieves at work Miscellaneous 0
Merlin28 Thieves target Chelsea Pensioners The Gash Barge 4
Clown_Puncher Dit thieves. Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Thieves target plaques on Dorset War Memorial Current Affairs 2
sgtpepperband Lost cameras "phone home" to catch thieves Current Affairs 2
andym O2 Thieves! Diamond Lil's 25