Resignation from current employment

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's relevant if his job offer is conditional on going through a qualifying stage prior to be being accepted ( in this case PRNC) if he does something during PRNC which disqualifies him or he fails something that he has to pass, his offer of employment could be withdrawn, if that happens as I see it, it's his fault that he cannot be employed. Therefore if he has given in notice it's down to him. Maybe the PRNC and start date should be over a month apart.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It's relevant if his job offer is conditional on going through a qualifying stage prior to be being accepted ( in this case PRNC) if he does something during PRNC which disqualifies him or he fails something that he has to pass, his offer of employment could be withdrawn, if that happens as I see it, it's his fault that he cannot be employed. Therefore if he has given in notice it's down to him. Maybe the PRNC and start date should be over a month apart.
It looks as if they are sacking the PRNC anyway, so it won't matter anyway.
You would hope that he has prepared enough not to fail.

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
Those impressive (expensive) C2DRIL signs across the road would look nice on my AX...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumo

War Hero
To the OP what is the penalty of giving less than a months notice?
Pass your PRNC, ask there about your start date, go back to work, resign if that's what you want, and tell them your final date.

SpannerRat

Lantern Swinger
Cheers guys, all I was getting at was that PRNC will finish 20th, so if I’m to leave work on the Friday that makes it less than a month’s notice. I’m sure it’ll all be fine.