Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resettlement Training

Monk_RE

Hello all I am not a Navy man but a soldier,

I have recently left the army and found the ressettlment crap really,

but since i have been out I have found a training provider that does health and safety courses as well as a lot of the better driver training stuff

they are CTP regestered and will soon be able to take ELC

I hope this helps guys just in case you are struggling when you leave

(they are all ex squaddies and are up for a bit of banter)

http://www.lighthousesafety.co.uk/courses.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ForcesJobShop ELC & Resettlement Training Opportunities The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
D Resettlement Help - New Book The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
MoD_RSS Enhanced Constructive Resettlement at Camden Youth Offending Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Making resettlement constructive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence: UK Resettlement Schemes for Vulnerable Refugees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New global resettlement scheme for the most vulnerable refugees announced MoD News 0
vauxhall Leaving with a Resettlement Grant? Mind the Gap! Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Resettlement Grants and returning to the Armed Forces Finance & Pensions 0
R Resettlement Opportunities - Engineers The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
K Sucessfull Resettlement The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 25
BFRS Transition ... Resettlement ... What's the difference? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine The Quest Resettlement App is now available to download The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD awards multi-million pound resettlement contract MoD News 0
G Outstanding Overissue - Resettlement Grant Finance & Pensions 5
BFRS Forces Resettlement Transport & Logistics The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Get the latest issue of Quest - The Resettlement Magazine The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
R Resettlement lump sum? Finance & Pensions 7
FunkyJunky £10k resettlement grant/leaving UPO 6
C Resettlement, leave and a second job Finance & Pensions 1
N Resettlement UPO 2
Tdivers Hi My Name is Ian I am the Resettlement Manager For Thailand Divers Phuket The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
3yearstilltx Day release for resettlement courses The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 3
ForcesJobShop Resettlement: Diving Instructor (PADI) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
Joint_Force_Harrier Resettlement The Gash Barge 2
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence Police clamp down on illegal activity and keep the training estate safe in the south east MoD News 0
P Pipeline Training RFA 2
K Please help with Interview and Training information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Training fund launched to help vets prepare for 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major expansion of post-18 education and training to level up and prepare workers for post-COVID economy MoD News 0
S RFA Training Pipeline RFA 11
MoD_RSS Completion of training facility at RAF Waddington MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint approach to training gets international recognition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: launch of ‘help us say yes’ online training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Training for Security Control Room Operators in Responding to Terrorist Incidents – We would like your views MoD News 0
soleil P. News: "HMS Queen Elizabeth Leaves Portsmouth For Training With US Marines F-35" The Fleet 8
N HMS Sultan Simulator training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
P Training leave Joining the Royal Navy 8
B Can I wear athletic tape during Royal Marine Commando training ? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS UK launches multinational training to enhance Ukrainian Navy against threats from the East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Troops reach training milestone ahead of UN Peacekeeping deployment to Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ride Free: new online motorcycle training to improve road safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Theory tests and motorcycle training and tests to restart in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New teacher training inspections to focus on the ITE curriculum MoD News 0
Z Logistics Officer Training RFA 4
MoD_RSS Improved training to reduce conflict in youth custody MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Psychological first aid in emergencies training for frontline staff and volunteers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CT training at your kitchen table MoD News 0
soleil Forces TV: Basic Training At HMS Raleigh: "We Can't Afford To Stop". Bases / Shore Est 7
crash_evans How is the RN training new recruits while social distancing? Joining the Royal Navy 10
MoD_RSS Government outlines conditions for elite athletes' return to competitive training MoD News 0