Reservist needs help!!!

GSSR_Vvd

Lantern Swinger
Hey people,

I am in need of some help. I'm a serving member of the RNR whilst i'm at uni. The thing is that my course (media) have given me a project to do with family photos.

.............So................ i hear you say....................

well i'm taking a different slant on the word family and using our Naval family rather than my biological family.

For this i'm asking if anyone has got old or recent photos of any shipmates. I'm looking to show how close knit we wre in the navy. I would give you full recognition and also give you a copy of my finished project which will be around 2mins long.

my e-mail address is [email protected]

Please get in touch either through here or via e-mail if you can help.

Thanks

You are welcome to take any off the King Alfred Gallery, most of them are from my time at Vivid.

They may well be before your time but I have shed loads of phots, some of them are clean!

GSSR_Vvd

Lantern Swinger
No,

It does not have to be reservists. Just anything of Jack and the Andrew really. I am trying to get accross what sailors go through in their average life in the Andrew, together with what happens once we pass away (in terms of memorials)

I had a look on the Alfred gallery and there are some good ones on there which have gone into the idea pot.

feel free to e mail me any spare photos (if they are digital) If you have them in old print format and you don't m ind i can give you my address and i'll scan them into a digital format and send them back within a week.

Brains

Lantern Swinger
IF you do that, just watch out for crown copyright. If you want to use crown images, you need to get permission from someone in the MoD. Did it years ago, so can't remember who it is, but they were very helpful and the whole thing was fairly painless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil FB: The Sun's Military Awards - Best Reservist Category - Sub Lieutenant Imogen Napper Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil FB: The Sun's Military Awards - Best Reservist - Winner - Lieutenant Commander Tracy MacSephney Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
B Pension for reservist 1 year operational service Finance & Pensions 1
H Training and reservist leave Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
D Permanent Reservist in the 1990’s Finance & Pensions 2
MoD_RSS News story: Brigadier promotion for lifetime Reservist and Dstl employee MoD News 0
Bill6001 Army Reservist transfer to Royal Navy Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
B What advice would you give to a reservist who isn't happy with his civvy job? Joining the Royal Navy 2
B Maritime Reservist Magazine Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Scientist, Engineer, Reservist…. MoD News 0
Mess Webly Time Most 'valuable' branch for a reservist to join? +other questions Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 9
SCC_SUPPORTER Sponsored reservist RFA 27
T Sponsored reservist status? RFA 14
MoD_RSS News story: What makes a Royal Marine Reservist? MoD News 0
soleil The Journal: "North East Royal Navy Reservist Returns Home Aboard Warship HMS Tyne" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil "Reservist Awarded Prestigious Medal For Outstanding Service" SCC and URNU 0
soleil BZ To LS Andy Westlake, HMS Flying Fox - Best Reservist Nomination, The Millies 2013 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
soleil Bristol Post: "You're Shore To Sea Benefits Being A Navy Reservist" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
soleil "UK Employers Receive Reservist Challenge" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Northern Echo: "Navy Reservist Encourages Others To Sign Up" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
F Reservist Pay Award - FR2020 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 45
MoD_RSS News story: Navy reservist creates 'Afghan Archers' on Helmand radio Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil Shortlist: "A Day In The Life Of A Royal Naval Reservist" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
MoD_RSS News story: Reservist medics prepare for airborne operations MoD News 0
soleil YouTube: "Becoming A Royal Naval Reservist" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil Herald: "Navy Reservist Shows Pedal Power" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Live Web Chat With Reservist Lt Henry Watts, 17th March 2012 - 1100-1400 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
MoD_RSS Naval Reservist hoping for Olympic chance Current Affairs 0
soleil "Gravesend Royal Naval Reservist Marks 30 Years Service" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Bristol Evening Post: "Marines Reservist Steps Down After 40 Years" RMR 1
MoD_RSS Navy Reservist awarded MBE for anti-piracy work Current Affairs 14
soleil Runcorn News: "RN Reservist Pete Crimmins Steps Down After Three Decades" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 9
soleil www.getreading.co.uk: "Royal Marine Reservist Honoured By Lord Mayor" RMR 0
soleil Wirral Globe: "Top Award For Royal Naval Reservist From Wirral" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
soleil RNCA: "Royal Navy Reservist Recognised For Service" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
soleil Wirral Globe: "Wirral Reservist Swaps Civilian Career For Life In The Navy" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Navy News: "Reservist Sailors Show Their 4s For Good For Armed Forces Day" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
soleil Bristol 24-7: "Bristol Royal Naval Reservist Receives Iraq Medal" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 16
soleil Reservist set for adventure Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
trehorn Reservist of the Year. Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
trehorn Daughters of Reservist pay tribute. Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 8
Shakey Former Naval reservist escapes gaol Diamond Lil's 17
guterslohwire Reservist kit? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
A Test case against MOD by TA Reservist Current Affairs 7
MoD_RSS Green recovery at the heart of this year’s Bees’ Needs Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting local areas to prioritise and meet the needs of children and young people with SEND MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCI commentary: the future of area special educational needs and disabilities inspections MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen needs international help to escape tragedy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adapting teaching practice for remote education at a special needs secondary school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £37 million to support children with complex needs MoD News 0