Requesting Commissioning Scroll

Hi,

Does anyone know who I speak to to request my Commissioning Scroll. I have been in 5 years and most of my intake have received theirs. I have tried my UPO but they had no idea. Anybody got a clue?

Appreciate any help

lgu98141 said:
Hi,

Does anyone know who I speak to to request my Commissioning Scroll. I have been in 5 years and most of my intake have received theirs. I have tried my UPO but they had no idea. Anybody got a clue?

Appreciate any help
I may be a bit thick, but what the fook is a commissioning scroll?

lgu98141 said:
Hi,

Appreciate any help
Speak to your disappointer, s/he should be able to find out where it is in the system.

For what it's worth my parchment took 8 years and that didn't sound like it was unusual.

jambosun

Lantern Swinger
Karma's right; the appointer can arrange for it if you haven't received automatically but I doubt it will be Number 1 on their priority list. It took me over 16 years to eventually get mine (and its still in its cardboard tube at the back of the cupbo)ard.

It's triggered by the appointer's staff informing somebody, somewhere, on your completion of your professional course. So I'm afraid you'll have to deal with him at some point, or just stand-by!