Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for Votes from HMS Lost Oppos Site

slim

War Hero
Another RN site HMS Lost Oppos is trying to get votes for a mini bus for MS sufferers

Below is the request:

ALL !! Please note this excellent cause and VOTE !!! It is from one of my Britannia Oppo's and the more people we can get to vote the better!! It's neck and neck by the looks of it!!

I am trying to help the East Kent Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre win a new mini bus in a public online vote. They are based in Canterbury on land next to the rugby club and only this week moved in to a brand new building and need the mini bus to transport patients to the centre.
Please can I ask you all to visit www.axisfoundation.org/minibus
and vote for the MS Centre, can you also ask family, friends and work colleagues to do the same as well, but please hurry as voting closes on Friday 9th Jan.
Many thanks to everybody for your help.
Cheers

Jeff StoddardJeff the Chef

Thanks everyone !!!

many thanks ALL votes much appreciated

slim

War Hero
To get that 4% they need at least another 2000 votes.
I voted with Firefox and it would not let me vote again.
However using Google Chrome as my browser I have managed another 10 votes

slim

War Hero
May I request that people also put this information on their Facebook pages. At the moment a local football team is in the lead for some reason
Ta very muchly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS 2021 UK-Taiwan Innovative Industries programme: request for proposal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ACMD public evidence request on cognition enhancers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response to AHDB request for views published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Temporary changes to Subject Access Request guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fiona Dickie tells tenants what to expect when they request MRO MoD News 0
clonmel Request for help with photos The Fleet Air Arm 13
A Psychology Project Participants Request The Quarterdeck 2
MoD_RSS PM's intention to request the current session of Parliament be prorogued MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Thread Merge Request Site Issues 2
MoD_RSS News story: Underpinning data science – request for information MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Defence Recruiting System (DRS) Feedback request Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 72
janner Request for information Submariners 2
D Recent FIOIA request SCC and URNU 56
Grim_Reaper Funeral request. RAF contacts. Charity 10
MoD_RSS News story: Regulator to investigate wage inflation at request of Secretary of State MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Feedback Request - Social Media & Recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
muskovardo Request for Security Clearance Financial Information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
Ninja_Stoker Royal Navy - Online Survey - Feedback request Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
RAF_Groundcrew Request for assistance: Short Questionnaire for degree research. The Quarterdeck 14
blueschill Destiny Raids Info plz read + Friend Request GamerTag List Gaming 1
radarboy A request to RNR Int branch officers Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
S RN Career Information Request Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
A A polite request for info ref Lt Cdr Glen Robinson Moltke HMS Coventry. Nearest & Dearest 4
Good CO Urgent funeral request for 99 year old ex serviceman - 11am in Lytham, Lancs The Quarterdeck 6
Ninja_Stoker A request - Blue Nose Certificate The Quarterdeck 7
T Request for Information on Shotley History 17
MoD_RSS News story: EU responds to DPRK Vienna Convention request MoD News 0
Waspie CPS request Statement from Police Dog The Gash Barge 20
SONAR-BENDER Request for Good and Bad COs Site Issues 7
Ninja_Stoker PRNC Video Brief now available; Feedback request Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 59
Ali_Ramsey A request for help The Fleet Air Arm 14
Ali_Ramsey A request for help...if possible Gaming 4
R Royal Navy Historic Flight - Information Request History 18
P HMS FOREST MOOR - Request for assistance Current Affairs 1
P HMS FOREST MOOR - request for assistance. The Quarterdeck 0
Naval_Gazer Request for some CA thread housekeeping Site Issues 20
B Password request - not me sir Site Issues 4
M Request: Hi-res picture from RMC advert Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
Lily Hi :D Request for A Shool Work ! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 52
frayedknotarts Somewhat of an unusual request from "The Septic Side" The Quarterdeck 12
golden_rivet put in a request to stop Jenny's Mess Diamond Lil's 32
GSSR_Vvd I've had a Request for Finacial Information! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
snapdragon Should I request another medical assessment? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
A Request to lock posts Site Issues 27
slim The request form Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Swedish community votes ‘yes’ for a Geological Disposal Facility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS High Speed Rail (West Midlands - Crewe) Bill: English Votes for English Laws MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pankhurst statue given Grade II* listing to mark centenary of votes for women MoD News 0
soleil "Navy Carriers: We Want Two Or No Votes For You, Tories" Current Affairs 11
C HMS Cavalier Needs Your Votes Current Affairs 46