Request for Security Clearance Financial Information

muskovardo

Lantern Swinger
Submitted my SC 16/10/14. Submitted extra info yesterday but that is by post. Spoke to someone on the phone and they said that it is more about integrity than your financial situation. They want to see if you are honest about the situation and show you are trying to do something to sort it. Also said they may review your financial situation 2 years down the line to see if you have improved it atall.

Booner123

War Hero
I submitted mine a day after you and haven't heard anything and it hasn't been cleared yet. I should probably stop looking aha. I have no intention of doing something about it because I do make a slight profit at the moment and it's fun aha. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squashedbanana

Lantern Swinger
Fair enough. When you did you first submit yours? Out of curiosity.

Booner, don't stress about your SC, mine took 6 weeks and I applied for it end of September and got cleared start of November. Check on the last day of the month, I bet you'll be surprised!!

Taztiff

War Hero
I told them to do one when i was already SC cleared and they asked me 2 years in for further financial info. I stated it is my debt and my rites, i am paying not bankrupt or bringing service into disrepute. Threatned with going in front of OC, i said bring it on not heard anything since. Just refuse them they are just scaremongering.
You do realise the last post on this thread was over 4 years ago?

Lulahgirl

Midshipman
I submitted mine a day after you and haven't heard anything and it hasn't been cleared yet. I should probably stop looking aha. I have no intention of doing something about it because I do make a slight profit at the moment and it's fun aha. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I lost sleep over mine, paying all debts off comfortably! I haven’t heard anything about it but I’ve got my entry date so must’ve been fine.